You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Coronavirus -  Remain Calm. Do Not Panic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 659660661662663 667>
Author
Message
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar

Joined: 03 Aug 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 17883
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 2:57pm
You're not far off it, give it a rest. 
Back to Top
9fingers View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Avatar
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Joined: 30 Jan 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 12400
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

 
Learn to spell before you use the intelligence card  LOL



So we continuing on this road are we no shock people like you can never back up anything you say I'm sure if I go back on here you will have attacked someone for talking about certain topics yet road traffic accidents are free game when you want to attack donegal 

I didn't attack intelligence either simply implied you choose to only use small number of brain cells on here and your posts are there for everyone to see and will back this view up. Now go you back to your glass house and put more masks on didn't you hear about the new donegal variant you can catch it from any interaction even via online Nuke


Most of the road traffic accidents in Donegal are nobody's fault bar the reckless idiots who drive there.  The only victims are the innocent people they kill so don't go playing the victim card either for your own counties gobsh*tes driving like Ayrton Senna on a hump back road killing all in the car. 





I think I can speak for anyone that has had friends and family members injuried or killed in road accident in saying you are the biggest C U N T I can think of right now.

I think on my work colleague who dies in a road accident and think why did she die and people exist with views like yours. A wonderful woman who went out of her way to help others that was killed on her way to work by a drug driver who was not from donegal. But sure she's a statistic for C U N T S  like you can try to use to throw sh*te at this county and its people 




My sympathies.  But since you can't comprehend basic English I said MOST accidents.

Wonder will you get a ban now?
Embarrassing 
Back to Top
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2015
Location: Donegal
Status: Offline
Points: 1314
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

 
Learn to spell before you use the intelligence card  LOL



So we continuing on this road are we no shock people like you can never back up anything you say I'm sure if I go back on here you will have attacked someone for talking about certain topics yet road traffic accidents are free game when you want to attack donegal 

I didn't attack intelligence either simply implied you choose to only use small number of brain cells on here and your posts are there for everyone to see and will back this view up. Now go you back to your glass house and put more masks on didn't you hear about the new donegal variant you can catch it from any interaction even via online Nuke


Most of the road traffic accidents in Donegal are nobody's fault bar the reckless idiots who drive there.  The only victims are the innocent people they kill so don't go playing the victim card either for your own counties gobsh*tes driving like Ayrton Senna on a hump back road killing all in the car. 





I think I can speak for anyone that has had friends and family members injuried or killed in road accident in saying you are the biggest C U N T I can think of right now.

I think on my work colleague who dies in a road accident and think why did she die and people exist with views like yours. A wonderful woman who went out of her way to help others that was killed on her way to work by a drug driver who was not from donegal. But sure she's a statistic for C U N T S  like you can try to use to throw sh*te at this county and its people 




My sympathies.  But since you can't comprehend basic English I said MOST accidents.

Wonder will you get a ban now?
You said most in that last post but have been taking the piss of car crashes over a number of posts. You can take the high moral ground over ringerbell by trying to be correct him over grammar and comprehension of the English language but in reality joking about car crashes just shows what a sad individual you are TJ.
Back to Top
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton


Joined: 05 Oct 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 5792
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 4:29pm

Jaysis TJ, you never back down from an argument irrespective of how wrong you are. 
El Puto Amo
Back to Top
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Avatar
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Joined: 16 Apr 2009
Location: Tibet
Status: Offline
Points: 13752
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 5:03pm
Lads best park this no need to bring who dies on the roads as it's very sad for those who are left to pick up after lives that are lost . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Back to Top
Newryrep View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Avatar
Just can't get enough of lists

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 13478
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Lads best park this no need to bring who dies on the roads as it's very sad for those who are left to pick up after lives that are lost . 

Agreed 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Back to Top
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Avatar

Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 3134
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 11:23am
Big drop in the number of vaccinations on Saturday compared to the previous week: https://twitter.com/COVID19IECharts/status/1389158971534098433?s=19
All goals, yellow & red cards posted in real time on twitter and facebook
Back to Top
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady


Joined: 26 Oct 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 2938
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 7:16pm
Oktoberfest cancelled for 2021.

Still surprised that Munich got the games for the Euros as the city authorities have not guaranteed fans.

I held onto my 1/4 tickets on the off chance that locals get preference.

Back to Top
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Avatar

Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 3134
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 7:48pm
Zero deaths today, for the first time in two weeks, but cases still trending slowly upwards


Edited by tetsujin1979 - 03 May 2021 at 7:49pm
All goals, yellow & red cards posted in real time on twitter and facebook
Back to Top
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton


Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Location: Royal County
Status: Offline
Points: 8537
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Zero deaths today, for the first time in two weeks, but cases still trending slowly upwards
As the vaccination progresses down through the age cohorts, the case numbers will drop off. Only 64 cases in NI today.. 50-59 year olds invited to register for jab from tomorrow starting with 59 year olds, the 58 on Wednesday, and so. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Back to Top
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Joined: 29 Mar 2013
Location: Co Down
Status: Offline
Points: 6363
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 8:23pm
I tell you what it was great having the beer gardens open for the weekend! 
Back to Top
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Avatar

Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1212
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Zero deaths today, for the first time in two weeks, but cases still trending slowly upwards
As the vaccination progresses down through the age cohorts, the case numbers will drop off. Only 64 cases in NI today.. 50-59 year olds invited to register for jab from tomorrow starting with 59 year olds, the 58 on Wednesday, and so. 

Any provisional dates set for the 40-49ers? 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Back to Top
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Avatar

Joined: 06 Oct 2011
Location: Ireland
Status: Offline
Points: 1849
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Zero deaths today, for the first time in two weeks, but cases still trending slowly upwards
As the vaccination progresses down through the age cohorts, the case numbers will drop off. Only 64 cases in NI today.. 50-59 year olds invited to register for jab from tomorrow starting with 59 year olds, the 58 on Wednesday, and so. 

Any provisional dates set for the 40-49ers? 



Think 40-49 yr olds could be lucky with the way vaccination is going and get the end of may/start of June....
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Back to Top
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Location: Dubai
Status: Offline
Points: 10103
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 6:26am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

I tell you what it was great having the beer gardens open for the weekend! 

Were they strict on capacity?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Back to Top
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Avatar

Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 3134
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 11:52am
Record first doses administered, and total doses, but the disappointing second dose numbers (lowest in nearly two months) means it's a little short of the expected 210k total: https://twitter.com/COVID19IECharts/status/1389523565108736012





Edited by tetsujin1979 - 04 May 2021 at 12:12pm
All goals, yellow & red cards posted in real time on twitter and facebook
Back to Top
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Joined: 29 Mar 2013
Location: Co Down
Status: Offline
Points: 6363
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

I tell you what it was great having the beer gardens open for the weekend! 

Were they strict on capacity?

They were on numbers yes, not so much on the other guidelines of “No groups will be allowed in, guideline outline only 2 households can mix up to a maximum of 6 per table”.
Back to Top
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Avatar
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Joined: 16 Apr 2009
Location: Tibet
Status: Offline
Points: 13752
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 9:03am
I got the AZ vaccine yesterday and i feel so bad today like i have been run over with a bus .
Even the back of my eye hurt , goodness knows what the virus would be like .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Back to Top
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton


Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Location: Royal County
Status: Offline
Points: 8537
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I got the AZ vaccine yesterday and i feel so bad today like i have been run over with a bus .
Even the back of my eye hurt , goodness knows what the virus would be like .
I heard that from someone else, it passes within 36 hours. Very uncomfortable in the meantime. Lots of people havent had the chance of a jab yet, youre lucky even if it doesnt feel like that at the moment. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 659660661662663 667>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd.