You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 644645646647648 839>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Got the AZ jab on Wednesday.

Felt a bit light headed that evening, just tired and sore yesterday, pretty much 100% today.

Delighted to get it.
I also got the AZ jab on Wednesday (was meant to be today but was brought forward due to a cancellation so as not to waste the dose). All I've had is a slight soreness around the injection site in my upper right arm yesterday and earlier this morning but it's gone away now. Cool

Can't be any worse then when the lad in Copenhagen A&E broke the needle in my arm while giving me a tetanus!
Deadwhat was the tetanus for?

split my head hitting the ground after a one punch knock out. I'll tell you all about it over a car park pint of Heineken in leafy D16 soon. 
LOL Wouldn’t have you as the fighting type 

I knew nothing about it the whole thing until I came round LOL
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 3:56pm

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Felt a bit light headed that evening, just tired and sore yesterday, pretty much 100% today.

Delighted to get it.
I also got the AZ jab on Wednesday (was meant to be today but was brought forward due to a cancellation so as not to waste the dose). All I've had is a slight soreness around the injection site in my upper right arm yesterday and earlier this morning but it's gone away now. Cool

Can't be any worse then when the lad in Copenhagen A&E broke the needle in my arm while giving me a tetanus!

split my head hitting the ground after a one punch knock out. I'll tell you all about it over a car park pint of Heineken in leafy D16 soon. 
LOL Wouldn’t have you as the fighting type 

I knew nothing about it the whole thing until I came round LOL
Coldest punch Ive ever seen...you took it well though, after the initial ko that is 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 4:12pm

Delighted to get it.

🙁chucky are law👍
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 8:47pm
My mum got the AZ vaccine 1st dose few weeks ago- she was a bit fatigued for a few days but that was it. My Granny had the two doses and had cold like symptoms for a few days. I had two doses of Pfizer as I work in hospital as a Porter, had zero problems after either dose. My dad had one dose and also no issues. Really hope this is the beginning of the end and of at least controlling covid as best we can.

A question for the guys from the south. Me the wife and wee boy who is three are suppose to be going to center parcs on 17th May with my mum and dad. What do you guys think? Is there any chance of self contained accomodation getting the go ahead by then? 
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Stickittotheman Stickittotheman wrote:

My mum got the AZ vaccine 1st dose few weeks ago- she was a bit fatigued for a few days but that was it. My Granny had the two doses and had cold like symptoms for a few days. I had two doses of Pfizer as I work in hospital as a Porter, had zero problems after either dose. My dad had one dose and also no issues. Really hope this is the beginning of the end and of at least controlling covid as best we can.

A question for the guys from the south. Me the wife and wee boy who is three are suppose to be going to center parcs on 17th May with my mum and dad. What do you guys think? Is there any chance of self contained accomodation getting the go ahead by then? 
Hope I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be confident it would be open by then. I think a month later might give you a better chance. Restrictions are slow to be lifted down here. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 4:16pm
Looks like we will hit the milestone of 1 million people with at least one shot in the next few days. Seems to be really ramping up now and making a massive impact on serious illness and death.

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Looks like we will hit the milestone of 1 million people with at least one shot in the next few days. Seems to be really ramping up now and making a massive impact on serious illness and death.

Yep, situation improving. Certainly brings some hope. Sense a general increase in positivity among people in the last week. 
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 8:38pm
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 8:27pm
Just heard today that whilst 60-69 year olds are booking in to the vaccination centres, GPs will still be administering the vaccine to all ages for those in the vulnerable/High risk category which includes anyone with a BMI higher than 40.

Originally, the guidelines suggested that a patient must be seeing a consultant for their condition, however, that has changed now and so long as you are over 40 on the BMI, you can arrange with your doctor.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 8:34pm
That must be nearly everyone at this stage. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 1:55pm
Got my vaccine this morning, AstraZeneca 
A nurse was running through possible side effects and mentioned something about calfs getting sore or tight, i'm not sure if she said this is normal or if it happens get medical help
Does anyone know? Just taken a short pain in one of my calfs

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

A nurse was running through possible side effects and mentioned something about calfs getting sore or tight, i'm not sure if she said this is normal or if it happens get medical help

Does it veal really bad ?
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 2:05pm

Go to nhs/covidvaccine for the possible side effects Baggio.

The first day or two you may get aches and pains, sore arm, chills etc. Nothing to worry about. 

It’s after 4 days if you have a really bad headache or shortness of breath you need to see your doctor. 

I don’t remember anything about calf pains tho 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 2:08pm
I can't find anything online about calfs relating to the vaccine, was pretty sure he said that though

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

A bit sore when i try to mooooooooove it just
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 2:16pm

I can't find anything online about calfs relating to the vaccine, was pretty sure he said that though

Give your GP a call.  
AKA pedantic kunt
TigerRoll View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigerRoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 2:31pm

Call your GP, to be sure. I had stomach issues post vaccine, which where blurry and just mentioned ‘abdominal pain’ online to look out for. I’m sure they’ll be able to call back this afternoon also. 

Edited by TigerRoll - 20 Apr 2021 at 2:33pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by TigerRoll TigerRoll wrote:

Call your GP, to be sure. I had stomach issues post vaccine, which where blurry and just mentioned ‘abdominal pain’ online to look out for. I’m sure they’ll be able to call back this afternoon also. 
Pilot by night, non-emergency medical advice by day! Top man! Did you get over the blurry tummy?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 644645646647648 839>
  Share Topic