You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 358359360
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 47 minutes ago at 6:23pm
With the case numbers showing that youngsters are driving the numbers, I wonder why they are not being more targeted. I haven't really seen a 'outside of school, youths should not interact' type message. 
If we really want to stop the spread, that would be a key place to start. It would then be a clear message to parents to restrict their kids and make it more frowned upon and discouraged in the community when you see these big groups. 

All over my estate there are different gangs of youths with no social distancing but, apart from at the very start of coming out of lockdown, I haven't seen much of a backlash against it. 

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 46 minutes ago at 6:24pm
Sure we'd be naked without threads!

Edited by pre Madonna - 9 hours 46 minutes ago at 6:24pm
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I wear a neck mask

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 43 minutes ago at 6:27pm
You downplayed the seriousness of the virus with various quips 'more people die of flu'  'Raise her up to level 7 lads' and 'its not a national emergency' and came out with bullsh*t suicide rates.  That's the idiotic mindset people in charge have to battle against that has the virus all over the shop again. Idiotic attitudes that has no doubt killed many people to date.

I am doing more damage to the psyche of the country than the anti mask brigade. That's a good 'un Rodney. 

Now willing to engage with idiots for a short period of time.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 46 minutes ago at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

UK bars and restaurants to close at 10pm to stop the spread.
Will people just go out earlier??

And table service only - I thought this was in place anyway. 

From working in a pub in Manchester most people went out really early and were home by midnight anyway!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 358359360
  Share Topic