You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 586587588589590 839>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 6:04pm
My local GP is only vaccinating on Tuesdays and Thursday’s at the moment, I assume it’s a supply issue 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 7:57pm
I might have to leave the country in April/May. 

If I've to quarantine do I still have to self isolate for two weeks, even if I got a test that showed I was negative? My partner has been vaccinated, does she have to isolate as well for two weeks?
It would damage this forums' reputation
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

My local GP is only vaccinating on Tuesdays and Thursday’s at the moment, I assume it’s a supply issue 

Yeah many are doing that.  They don’t have enough vaccines to span the whole week so they are doing it intensely over one or two days for logistical reasons. 
AKA pedantic kunt
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

If I've to quarantine do I still have to self isolate for two weeks, even if I got a test that showed I was negative? My partner has been vaccinated, does she have to isolate as well for two weeks?
I'm fully vacinated  and as I am aware you still have to self isolate when you come back. Some countries that you travel to won't require isolation on arrival if your vacinated i.e. Poland.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 10:20pm
Seems the FDA advisory committee have given the J&J vaccine the thumbs up. Vote was unanimous 22-0. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 10:40pm

If you want to be lax about it you can just get the Covid test.  Nobody is going to check that you're isolating.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Seems the FDA advisory committee have given the J&J vaccine the thumbs up. Vote was unanimous 22-0. 
Great news! Things we'll be in a good place by July. Covid will probably be with us for life so jabs might be a yearly thing. 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 7:58am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Great news - expected to be rolled out in the next week and they have agreed to supply the US with 100M before end of June.

It can be stored in a normal fridge too which makes it very easy.

What has been ordered over here. No confirmed timelines yet.
  • UK - 30 million doses
  • EU - 200 million doses

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 8:21am
http://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40234520.html?type=amp

If the bloody thing has been approved lash it out! 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

That's the point. There is an awful of paperwork involved.  That is a problem which means it's impossible to have real time.data.  

100% and gp practices had to go through huge amount of work just to identify the patients who were eligible in the first rounds and then scheduling appointments for people also Has them under pressure and you can be sure whatever system they are imputing dats to via the HSE is slow as there was no centralised system before this.

I think take a figure on say every Sunday will be as good a data point as we have ,real time impossible too many variables involved.

But the positive note is they are using the most of them as quickly as they get them
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 8:48am

Your free to do as you please. The advise is to self isolate but it's not policed.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 2:50pm
The Pro Covid people are kicking off on Grafton Street. Hope the Gardai kick the bollox out of them 

El Puto Amo
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 4:27pm
Hope Qewan is happy with himself after today, the science denying crank
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 4:39pm
That's us going into a longer lockdown then, MM and Leo will be out to give us all a bollocking later 

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 4:39pm
Ridiculous, and very frightening stuff to see.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 5:11pm
firing live fireworks at unarmed Gardai is truly patriotic behaviour. Looked like a bunch of skangers and far right thugs all over this. The Gardai need to round up the organisers and lock them up. 
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Hope Qewan is happy with himself after today, the science denying crank

I don't think he has claimed to be either of those.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

firing live fireworks at unarmed Gardai is truly patriotic behaviour. Looked like a bunch of skangers and far right thugs all over this. The Gardai need to round up the organisers and lock them up. 
There's fellas on the internet believing that he was a Garda and it was all organised by the government. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 586587588589590 839>
  Share Topic