You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Coronavirus -  Remain Calm. Do Not Panic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 390391392393394 420>
Author
Message
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Avatar

Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 672
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Catholic areas of the north are the worst hit

Why is that? Well, Sinn Fein "led by example" with the Bobby Storey funeral, ah, sure it'll be grand, to be shure to be shure

After initially responding well, sorry to say it but the GAA has been a f**king DISGRACE over the last few months

The arrogance, the sickening true Gaelism, the weasel words about community and then turning around and f**king sh*tting all over the community, not just the community as a whole, ie. Ireland, but their own local communities

And it is unfortunate that clubs that have behaved responsibly, such as Charleville, suffer by association with those who didn't give a sh*t, like Blackrock

Presuming this virus is still a factor next year, club GAA has now proved beyond doubt that it cannot and should not go ahead, because too many of those involved will just take the piss



I see Liverpool is one of the worst affected covid areas of the UK. Where was your outrage when all those ****s were out celebrating a Liverpool title that they had won back in February? 


It would damage this forums' reputation
Back to Top
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady


Joined: 20 Aug 2010
Location: Ireland
Status: Offline
Points: 2513
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

https://twitter.com/Trishee14/status/1317459982942638080?s=20

this wan should work

Should roll in the water cannons and wipe this sh*te out!
Back to Top
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Avatar
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Joined: 28 Jan 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 31459
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Catholic areas of the north are the worst hit

Why is that? Well, Sinn Fein "led by example" with the Bobby Storey funeral, ah, sure it'll be grand, to be shure to be shure

After initially responding well, sorry to say it but the GAA has been a f**king DISGRACE over the last few months

The arrogance, the sickening true Gaelism, the weasel words about community and then turning around and f**king sh*tting all over the community, not just the community as a whole, ie. Ireland, but their own local communities

And it is unfortunate that clubs that have behaved responsibly, such as Charleville, suffer by association with those who didn't give a sh*t, like Blackrock

Presuming this virus is still a factor next year, club GAA has now proved beyond doubt that it cannot and should not go ahead, because too many of those involved will just take the piss



I see Liverpool is one of the worst affected covid areas of the UK. Where was your outrage when all those ****s were out celebrating a Liverpool title that they had won back in February? 



Liverpool are immune to criticism from Sidney
Back to Top
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 10475
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Catholic areas of the north are the worst hit

Why is that? Well, Sinn Fein "led by example" with the Bobby Storey funeral, ah, sure it'll be grand, to be shure to be shure

After initially responding well, sorry to say it but the GAA has been a f**king DISGRACE over the last few months

The arrogance, the sickening true Gaelism, the weasel words about community and then turning around and f**king sh*tting all over the community, not just the community as a whole, ie. Ireland, but their own local communities

And it is unfortunate that clubs that have behaved responsibly, such as Charleville, suffer by association with those who didn't give a sh*t, like Blackrock

Presuming this virus is still a factor next year, club GAA has now proved beyond doubt that it cannot and should not go ahead, because too many of those involved will just take the piss



I see Liverpool is one of the worst affected covid areas of the UK. Where was your outrage when all those ****s were out celebrating a Liverpool title that they had won back in February? 


Couldn't and wouldn't blame the Liverpool supporters at all

The Tories, ie. the British Government, had already destroyed the lockdown through their own actions in not sacking Cummings

Therefore it's perfectly rational and reasonable for Liverpool supporters to congregate

That goes for Leeds supporters as well, I certainly wouldn't criticise them either

Can't expect ordinary people to observe restrictions if the government itself has cocked a snook at them without any repercussions

Institutional leadership is key and there is none from the British Government

As has been the case with the GAA 

My position is very consistent and logical on this





Edited by sid waddell - 18 Oct 2020 at 9:33pm
"ONE-NIL!" - David Coleman, George Hamilton - "Finding The Words - The Art of Commentary"

Back to Top
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 10475
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Liverpool are immune to criticism from Sidney
Had Abu Dhabi won the European Cup I wouldn't have been criticising their supporters for celebrating for the same reason I wouldn't criticise Liverpool supporters

However Abu Dhabi didn't win the European Cup, indeed they didn't come close to it, instead suffering a humiliating quarter-final defeat to a Lyon team assembled on a shoestring budget, who play in the Farmer's League


Edited by sid waddell - 18 Oct 2020 at 9:31pm
"ONE-NIL!" - David Coleman, George Hamilton - "Finding The Words - The Art of Commentary"

Back to Top
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Avatar

Joined: 09 Dec 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 7276
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

https://twitter.com/Trishee14/status/1317459982942638080?s=20

this wan should work
Typical Covid post - person outraged at other people being the same place that the person also is
Back to Top
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Location: Christmas Island
Status: Offline
Points: 23071
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

https://twitter.com/Trishee14/status/1317459982942638080?s=20

this wan should work
Typical Covid post - person outraged at other people being the same place that the person also is

I get your point but ffs people do need to use Grafton Street as a throughway 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Back to Top
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 10475
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

https://twitter.com/Trishee14/status/1317459982942638080?s=20

this wan should work
Typical Covid post - person outraged at other people being the same place that the person also is

I get your point but ffs people do need to use Grafton Street as a throughway 
I was out for a walk at 11pm last night and came across an open air Covid street party 

The party attendees were all sniffing each other and were wearing "I want to catch Covid" slogan t-shirts 

I filmed it with my phone as I passed by and uploaded the footage to Twitter

But all I got was vile abuse asking me why I was 15 yards away from them

"You're as bad, you scumbag" said one message

"You deserve to die", said another

It was very disheartening


"ONE-NIL!" - David Coleman, George Hamilton - "Finding The Words - The Art of Commentary"

Back to Top
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Avatar
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Joined: 28 Jan 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 31459
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Liverpool are immune to criticism from Sidney
Had Abu Dhabi won the European Cup I wouldn't have been criticising their supporters for celebrating for the same reason I wouldn't criticise Liverpool supporters

However Abu Dhabi didn't win the European Cup, indeed they didn't come close to it, instead suffering a humiliating quarter-final defeat to a Lyon team assembled on a shoestring budget, who play in the Farmer's League

Racism, spreading covid, Tory behaviour and murder among the acts Sidney can’t bring himself to criticise his beloved Pool brothers for 
Back to Top
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 10475
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Liverpool are immune to criticism from Sidney
Had Abu Dhabi won the European Cup I wouldn't have been criticising their supporters for celebrating for the same reason I wouldn't criticise Liverpool supporters

However Abu Dhabi didn't win the European Cup, indeed they didn't come close to it, instead suffering a humiliating quarter-final defeat to a Lyon team assembled on a shoestring budget, who play in the Farmer's League

Racism, spreading covid, Tory behaviour and murder among the acts Sidney can’t bring himself to criticise his beloved Pool brothers for 
Those are mendacious lies

I absolutely called out racist behaviour involving LFC

LFC supporters were perfectly rational and reasonable in their behaviour, as were Leeds supporters, you can't expect ordinary people to deny themselves of some fun if the government of the country are cocking a snook at their own restrictions

Why on earth should ordinary people obey a Tory government when that Tory government is laughing at those same ordinary people?

When were LFC involved in murder, as you claim, may I ask?

I don't recall you condemning the paedophilia or slavery that was committed at Manchester City and by the owners of Abu Dhabi FC

I have a morally clear stance whereas you are morally bankrupt


Edited by sid waddell - 18 Oct 2020 at 10:00pm
"ONE-NIL!" - David Coleman, George Hamilton - "Finding The Words - The Art of Commentary"

Back to Top
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Location: Christmas Island
Status: Offline
Points: 23071
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 9:58pm
Lads, I sense the thread could be derailed.

So for that reason, stick a sock it.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Back to Top
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 10475
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 9:59pm
.

Edited by sid waddell - 18 Oct 2020 at 9:59pm
"ONE-NIL!" - David Coleman, George Hamilton - "Finding The Words - The Art of Commentary"

Back to Top
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Avatar
PM snitch

Joined: 09 Jun 2011
Location: Ireland
Status: Offline
Points: 8835
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 10:00pm
Is there any empirical evidence out yet that outdoor evidents lead to covid cases? 

All the outdoor protests that has happend, the anti mask ones, the blm ones, the anti anti mask ones etc etc. 

It doesn't seem like outdoor gatherings are responsible for outbreaks. So, what's the big problem?
If I had a euro for everytime I was wrong. I'D HAVE ZERO EUROS”
Back to Top
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Avatar
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Joined: 28 Jan 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 31459
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Liverpool are immune to criticism from Sidney
Had Abu Dhabi won the European Cup I wouldn't have been criticising their supporters for celebrating for the same reason I wouldn't criticise Liverpool supporters

However Abu Dhabi didn't win the European Cup, indeed they didn't come close to it, instead suffering a humiliating quarter-final defeat to a Lyon team assembled on a shoestring budget, who play in the Farmer's League

Racism, spreading covid, Tory behaviour and murder among the acts Sidney can’t bring himself to criticise his beloved Pool brothers for 
Those are lies

I absolutely called out racist behaviour involving LFC

LFC supporters were perfectly rational and reasonable in their behaviour, as were Leeds supporters, you can't expect ordinary people to deny themselves of some fun if the government of the country are cocking a snook at their own restrictions

When were LFC involved in murder, as you claim, may I ask?

I don't recall you condemning the paedophilia or slavery that was committed at Manchester City and by the owners of Abu Dhabi FC

I have a morally clear stance whereas you are morally bankrupt
 
Roy Evans.
 
Next
Back to Top
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 10475
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Liverpool are immune to criticism from Sidney
Had Abu Dhabi won the European Cup I wouldn't have been criticising their supporters for celebrating for the same reason I wouldn't criticise Liverpool supporters

However Abu Dhabi didn't win the European Cup, indeed they didn't come close to it, instead suffering a humiliating quarter-final defeat to a Lyon team assembled on a shoestring budget, who play in the Farmer's League

Racism, spreading covid, Tory behaviour and murder among the acts Sidney can’t bring himself to criticise his beloved Pool brothers for 
Those are lies

I absolutely called out racist behaviour involving LFC

LFC supporters were perfectly rational and reasonable in their behaviour, as were Leeds supporters, you can't expect ordinary people to deny themselves of some fun if the government of the country are cocking a snook at their own restrictions

When were LFC involved in murder, as you claim, may I ask?

I don't recall you condemning the paedophilia or slavery that was committed at Manchester City and by the owners of Abu Dhabi FC

I have a morally clear stance whereas you are morally bankrupt
 
Roy Evans.
 
Next
Wasn't racist, was clumsy and awkward, and he apologised for it, as is fair enough

I don't recall you condemning the genuinely racist abuse from the Abu Dhabi supporter during the Manchester derby last year
"ONE-NIL!" - David Coleman, George Hamilton - "Finding The Words - The Art of Commentary"

Back to Top
Jackal View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2019
Status: Offline
Points: 601
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 10:18pm
Another topic somehow decends into the far right and racism. It's half ten on a Sunday night lad, give it a rest.
Back to Top
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 10475
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Another topic somehow decends into the far right and racism. It's half ten on a Sunday night lad, give it a rest.
Agreed, knock it off, Baggio
"ONE-NIL!" - David Coleman, George Hamilton - "Finding The Words - The Art of Commentary"

Back to Top
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Avatar

Joined: 07 May 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 1781
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Is there any empirical evidence out yet that outdoor evidents lead to covid cases? 

All the outdoor protests that has happend, the anti mask ones, the blm ones, the anti anti mask ones etc etc. 

It doesn't seem like outdoor gatherings are responsible for outbreaks. So, what's the big problem?

Can’t understand why people are still trying to shame others for doing things there is no direct evidence that they are putting people in danger. These will be the same bucks that have flouted guidelines in other ways and will be tweeting abuse at the government when they announce they are advising people not to leave their gaffs for Christmas.

We’re at a crossroads now and it’s hard to see us getting the case rate back down without full lockdown. There’s simply too much movement around the place. People have grown tired of restrictions and the government have lost elements of society; not least because some of their actions over recent months.

More restrictions are being slapped down but think that’ll be in vain also and even level 5 with schools open will be same. If we had greater ICU capacity we could wander on and see how we get on over another month but that’s clearly not possible. 

The outlook is bleak.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 390391392393394 420>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd.