You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234235236237238 839>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 5:16pm
some amount of no rides about today, Carlingford and temple town beach full of them, should have closed the borders

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

If you think just 350k worldwide have died of Covid, I have some magic beans to sell you.

Might help if you read till the end of my sentence Wink

but maybe your too busy on American websites arguing with right wing gun nuts 

The GAA Board ain’t American 
I bet the rest of the  statement holds up though!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

some amount of no rides about today, Carlingford and temple town beach full of them, should have closed the borders

What’s a no ride 
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 6:36pm

What’s a no ride 
Sounds like he was travelling around propositioning people for a ride. 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 6:48pm

What’s a no ride 

A person or people who he would not like to have sexual activity with.

Here, we call them a wadn't. 
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 7:18pm
I thought you meant northen reg but it's either dundalk sl*g or autocorrext got the better of him
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 7:44pm
Nordie surely
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 7:44pm
SAGE have advised the UK Government the UK are still getting around 8000 cases a day and with the contact tracing breaking down everyday they fear of a 2nd wave.

Could be worse I suppose, Brazil managed to break the 30,000 mark for cases in 1 day and probably only a fraction given how they're testing absolutely nobody, the figures coming from there are astonishing.
I did post South America would make Western Europe look like nothing but I didn't think it'd be this bad 
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 8:56pm

What’s a no ride 

Damn auto correct, was supposed to be nordies, it’s like they are all on their holidays down here and couldn’t give a f**k

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 10:20pm

What’s a no ride 

Damn auto correct, was supposed to be nordies, it’s like they are all on their holidays down here and couldn’t give a f**k

Probably dropping of some cigarettes 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

What’s a no ride 

Probably dropping of some cigarettes 

Looks that way if they were in carlingford LOL

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 11:09am
The virus must be rampant in that American City with all that rioting. Will be interesting to see if there's a big spike in cases and deaths there over the coming weeks? 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 12:50pm
I’d wager being non white in the USA you would feel pretty unsafe anyway, covids just a bit of competition for the looney police .
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 1:22pm
interview with Dominic Rabb interview the worst I’ve seen yet not taking responsibility for the pure political decision to open up Uk against the scientific advice and playing with peoples lives.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 1:28pm
I’m type 2 diabetic 60 years young but not obese so that’s 2 out of 3 warning signs so I’m glad Irish Government leaving 3 weeks between each group of decisions as opposed to England who won’t be able to say what caused any spike as their opening up against Advice .
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 4:15pm

I was out in Dun Laoghaire earlier. Not too many people on the pier or walkway. However I saw one of the takeaway Fish and Chip vans having one of those “help yourself” trays for people to pick up plastic cutlery. No hand sanitizer there either. Fairly stupid to have a couple of hundred people dipping their hands into the same tray over the course of a day 
El Puto Amo
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

interview with Dominic Rabb interview the worst I’ve seen yet not taking responsibility for the pure political decision to open up Uk against the scientific advice and playing with peoples lives.

Andy Burnham was saying this morning that for the Daly coronavirus updates it should be the medical/scientists who do the briefings to stop politicians from confusing the public.

I agree with him.

Edited by Double Maxim - 31 May 2020 at 4:37pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 5:29pm
The canal at Cross Guns bridge was mental yesterday evening with the Porterhouse across the road selling take away pints. Some amount of pints being sunk. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234235236237238 839>
  Share Topic