You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork City...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYLT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cork City...
    Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 7:19am
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 7:26am
terrible stuff lads , but they can do a limerick on it and be back in a couple of years
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
gouldinho View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gouldinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 7:28am
Fecking Brilliant News Clap
SYLT View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYLT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 7:28am
I feel bad for the hardcore City support but this is all the FAI's fault.
gouldinho View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gouldinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 7:34am
i dont give a sh*t about their supporters. They are horrible things that support a horrible club from a horrible place. The FAI licencing system will be shown up for what it is.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 7:38am
Jaysus.......Thumbs%20Down
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 7:56am

in the LOi craptown aside ive never hated  aclub as much as cork city but this really does sadden me hoep they work something oout

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 8:48am
not good

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
gouldinho View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gouldinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 8:53am
Maybe there will be 2 automatic promotions spots now Thumbs%20Up
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 9:07am

gouldy its wrecking me head but wasnt there soem sh*t  afew seaosn back with shels regarding what happened to the points against dublin city?

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 9:09am
massive blow for the league.
Theres only one sport that matters..
gouldinho View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gouldinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Glen Quagmire Glen Quagmire wrote:

gouldy its wrecking me head but wasnt there soem sh*t  afew seaosn back with shels regarding what happened to the points against dublin city?

Yes, all Dublin City matches were deemed null and void. Which helped Derry because they dropped points against them but we beat them.
SYLT View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYLT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 9:22am
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

How? The club is a mess. The league does not need Cork City, they are a burden on the league at the moment.

Just looking back now at 06, when we had our problems, all the Cark fans who registered on Shelsweb etc to give us stick about the money problems and now this, its making me happy as can be Big%20smile

They will be back in a few years anyway as Sporting Cork or something LOL

FTA.
gouldinho View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gouldinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 9:31am
Cork have brought great shame to the league for the very last time Thumbs%20Down
gouldinho View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gouldinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 9:46am
Were Cork not letting people in for free last week LOL
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by SYLT SYLT wrote:

Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

How? The club is a mess. The league does not need Cork City, they are a burden on the league at the moment.

Just looking back now at 06, when we had our problems, all the Cark fans who registered on Shelsweb etc to give us stick about the money problems and now this, its making me happy as can be Big%20smile

They will be back in a few years anyway as Sporting Cork or something LOL

FTA.

because they are one of the most supported clubs in Ireland.dont let a few muppets who mocked Shels cloud your views over how bad this is for the league.
Theres only one sport that matters..
Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 3:39pm

As far as I’m concerned both Drogheda and Cork should never have been awarded premier division licences for this season! How did they fool the FAI or should I say what are the FAI doing wrong if they can grant a club a licence and it’s not even a quarter of the way into the season and they are financially in trouble…

They did let all there fans in for free for the midweek which as I’m aware contravenes league rules! What they aimed to get from this I don't know, yes you might get more people through the gates but you need money to survive!

Sad times for Cork City at the end of the day though!

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2009 at 4:18pm
what ill happen to turners cross now?as its th ebst ground in the country!i hate the langers but id hate to see any club go out of bsuiness,hopfully they come back in some shape or form
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic