You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork City Foras Co-Op Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 80>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 6:10pm
Kev O’Connor Back. 

I must say that signing announcement video is single handedly the worst thing I have ever seen.
Sponsored Links

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Kev O’Connor Back. 

I must say that signing announcement video is single handedly the worst thing I have ever seen.
Nothing surprises me with their social media team anymore. Cringiest around. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 6:15pm
Is it run by the Lad Bible group?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 6:22pm

Kev O’Connor Back. 

Make them stop. Dead
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 7:57pm
No, No, never stop being pompous langers please.makes it for the rest of usLOL
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 10:08am
Disappointing result yesterday, the first half was woeful, and Dundalk once again exploited our weakness at defending set pieces. The second half was very encouraging though, and if we play like that throughout the season, we won't be finishing mid table like many are predicting. Daire O'Connor in particular was outstanding, he could very well end up being City's star player this season. Caulfield said he hopes to have a new forward signed in time for Pat's; a pacy forward would be welcome, because Cummins' lack of pace will cost City this season. When that new forward signs, that should be us done with regards to incoming players, but given the size of the squad, we'll probably see a few players leaving. Roll on Friday.
Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:46am

Edited by The White Cafu - 13 Feb 2019 at 11:47am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:47am

Cork's Social Media team strike again..

Edited by The White Cafu - 13 Feb 2019 at 11:48am
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:53am
LOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 1:09pm

Cork's Social Media team strike again..

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 1:13pm
LOL
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 1:19pm
Why was he using a different name against Killarney Celtic a couple of weeks ago ?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 1:20pm
Down as Trialist, think that's his mother's maiden name.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 1:36pm
2 great goals by Gearóid Morrissey last night. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

2 great goals by Gearóid Morrissey last night. 

Savage. Had one in sligo aswell. His first last night kinda reminded me of le tissiers goal against newcastle back in the early 90s. Class.
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:21pm
Dundalk were fully deserving of their win tonight; like last season, we were lucky to lose only 1-0. Absolutely mental stuff from Caulfield to bring on Comerford for Horgan and then to substitute Comerford at half time. We're struggling to make Europe at this rate, while the title is between Dundalk and Rovers, who won't have a better opportunity than this season, for me. 
Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by adineen98 adineen98 wrote:

Dundalk were fully deserving of their win tonight; like last season, we were lucky to lose only 1-0. Absolutely mental stuff from Caulfield to bring on Comerford for Horgan and then to substitute Comerford at half time. We're struggling to make Europe at this rate, while the title is between Dundalk and Rovers, who won't have a better opportunity than this season, for me. 
Top four has to be the plan.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by adineen98 adineen98 wrote:

I can't see Rovers challenging, it's between Dundalk and Shams.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 80>
  Share Topic