You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork City Foras Co-Op Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 80>
Author
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pablo Escobar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 5:44am
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

[QUOTE=Stillhuntinghenry]Cork too good but we were very poor.
PM it wasn't Kenny who reported the sectarian comment it was a player. That is factual

It never happened and the man is still, and always will be, a complete prick.

Good luck with the rest of the season, I hope it doesn't collapse now.

It really is not factual. He tried to distract from a loss as he always does. He then realised that an accusation like that is taken seriously here and sidestepped it. He quickly learned that it's not Scotland.

A certain person close to the club told me that they might have actually believed it if it wasn't our assistant manager that was implicated.

Edited by Pablo Escobar - 08 Apr 2017 at 5:49am
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 9:27am
Shiels said to two Gardaí about abuse he was getting at our game last year because he was told to f**k off back to Scotland

Admittedly he wasn't being very serious when he did it and Gardaí ignored him
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 8:25pm
Bohs should have scored there, they have been much the better team so far.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 8:28pm
And then Shep scores a cracking volley from the edge of the area.Clap
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 9:52pm
9 wins in a row now
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 9:55pm
Didn't play that well again tonight, three chances and two goals though! Two excellent goals at that, very clinical and excellent at the back.
Bohs were decent in fairness, considering the injuries etc.

Edited by pre Madonna - 14 Apr 2017 at 9:55pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 10:00pm
Go on there the Rebels.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 10:52pm
Good win for your lot tonight,but blessed to leave the holy sod with eleven on the pitch! Ref was very lenient towards city i felt (copyright s.kenny). Little fuad sule is some player,we bossed the midfield but how clinical were cork,2 from 3 attempts.enjoy your win,looking forward to the trip south for revenge already,oh and sheppard really is a classless halfwit,scores a smashing volley and all he can think of is winding up bohs support.go celebrate with your own lot in future theres a good boy.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 10:57pm
As obvious as it is "goals win games" not much between the two sides and Cork took their chances . It's been a long time since I was in Dalymount but I enjoyed it . There is some land up there and hopefully it will be put to use and a top facility will be put in its place .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Good win for your lot tonight,but blessed to leave the holy sod with eleven on the pitch! Ref was very lenient towards city i felt (copyright s.kenny). Little fuad sule is some player,we bossed the midfield but how clinical were cork,2 from 3 attempts.enjoy your win,looking forward to the trip south for revenge already,oh and sheppard really is a classless halfwit,scores a smashing volley and all he can think of is winding up bohs support.go celebrate with your own lot in future theres a good boy.

Ye played some good football, far more than City did. Another poor performance in Dublin and yet another three points. I don't think City have actually played well yet!
As for Shep, I am sure he wasn't getting any abuse from the Jodi at all beforehand! The problem is too many football fans are too sensitive these days, can give abuse for 90 minutes but can't take it.
 I still remember Crowe's celebration in the Cross after he had crow noises made at him all game, as much as I f**ked him out of it at the time I thought it was brilliant.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 11:04pm
Agred butch.rtid will you ever stop,he is a professional footballer ,supposedly ,but comes across as a whingy moany diving kind of player i always loved kicking when i was a young lad.be surprised if he dosent get done by someone for his antics,pathetic.pity because he is some player when he does decide to give the ball attention.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 11:27pm
Sorry pm that came over a bit churlish and sour grapes,just reacting to the wind up from the forums resident village idiot.i actually agre fans should take it as well as give it but the wind up from the player could be a bit more subtle perhaps! I do think though if i was lucky enough to pull on a bohs shirt and score against the unmentionable filth in tallaght i would most likely run to their side and kick that stuffed puppet mascot right in the goolies.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 9:28am
Fair enough OB! I think f**k subtlety, passion is part of the game. I am delighted Shep wound a few of ye up and I'm sure you would feel the same if Corcoran or whoever silences the shed in the next round!
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 11:22am
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 9:23am
We head to Inchicore looking for our 10th straight win on the bounce in the league, its a pity some of todays papers thought tonights league of ireland games are only worth a couple of sentences sandwiched in between saturation rugby coverage and last nights europa league game at old trafford. Ironically Genk were knocked out by Celta Vigo seems an awful long time ago since they knocked us out of the same competition.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
RKBarmyArmy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKBarmyArmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 9:44am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

We head to Inchicore looking for our 10th straight win on the bounce in the league, its a pity some of todays papers thought tonights league of ireland games are only worth a couple of sentences sandwiched in between saturation rugby coverage and last nights europa league game at old trafford. Ironically Genk were knocked out by Celta Vigo seems an awful long time ago since they knocked us out of the same competition.

We done so well in that away leg against them aswell, lost 1-0 but we more than matched them, deserved at least a draw, proudest Id been in a long long time of a City performance. 

Pats tonight will be tricky, play like we did v Bohs last week and we get nothing, dont think Pats will be as forgiving as Bohs were with the chances they had. 
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 10:01am
Toughest game of the season tonight, they'll need to play a lot better than on their previous two trip to Dublin as Pat's are capable of capatalising on any mistakes. Hopefully the lads are focused and we can get one step closer to the perfect series. 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 10:06am
Yes no one could have denied bohs a share of the spoils last weekend but its unlikley that we will play as bad in consecutive games. A win tonight would set us up nicely for next weeks top of the table clash at home to...... BRAY.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 80>
  Share Topic