Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Copa America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2015 at 2:30pm
Only caught bits and pieces of the game. Delighted for Chile. Think they should have gone a lot further in last years world cup. Lavezzi made an absolute balls of the pass to Higuain for what should have been a tap in and the winner. Awful pass.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2015 at 11:23pm
Higuain still should have scored even if it wasnt a great pass. If he had even kicked it at the keeper, the keepers momentum would have taken the ball into the net.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2015 at 11:48pm
Did Ratatouille not make any of his famous tactical vetoes over the manager? Or is that just when they win?
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2015 at 8:36am
Newsflash Higuains penalty has just been found orbiting Mars
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2015 at 7:50pm
Martino is f**king clueless, Sampaoli is not. Chile were the best team, both on the night and over the tournament and deserve the plaudits. That chance in the last minute from Argentina was embarrassing to miss.

On a side note, I watched this on a small island off the Cork coast. I didnot expect to find a manic Chile supporter. It reminded me of the Maori on Craggy Island.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
  Share Topic