You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Controversial opinions thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

What an odd post Bob!

I was referring to Irish example Bob. I don't know enough about the life and work of NM to be honest

What about Michael Collins then ? The British would have considered him a terrorist.

Why was he a terrorist?

Eh well let me see why would the British have considered Michael Collins a terrorist ? Maybe it would be  that he was more or less the first Chief of Staff of the old IRA.

Oh right. He planted bombs and killed innoccent civilians?

They  would have gone around shooting people that weren't in the RIC or the British Army, What's the difference ?

Edited by Denis Irwin - 02 Dec 2009 at 5:25pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:26pm
Terrorism is an attack on civilians for political means.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:27pm

BTW if we're to use your rational both the Guilford Four and the Birmingham Six would have been executed despite the fact they didn't carry out either atrocity.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:31pm

BTW if we're to use your rational both the Guilford Four and the Birmingham Six would have been executed despite the fact they didn't carry out either atrocity.

Very good point.

But surely you see my point. Omagh and Enniskillen were disgusting, cowardly acts.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:32pm
Big%20smile one post..
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:38pm

Rapists and murderers could face the same fate, depending on the situation. Like that f**king scummer who raped and murdered the poor Swiss girl in Galway... That f**ker has given up his right to live in my opinion.

It wasn't that scumbags first time either heshould have been locked u for good at the time the tinker.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Rapists and murderers could face the same fate, depending on the situation. Like that f**king scummer who raped and murdered the poor Swiss girl in Galway... That f**ker has given up his right to live in my opinion.

It wasn't that scumbags first time either heshould have been locked u for good at the time the tinker.

That's correct... It was an absolute travesty... And the f**king head on him too. He had no regrets
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 3:27am
Take dole money off all the blacks,Russians,Poles,Romanian gippos+fuk em outta the country,save a few quid+open up some jobsThumbs%20Up
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 4:53am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Take dole money off all the blacks,Russians,Poles,Romanian gippos+fuk em outta the country,save a few quid+open up some jobsThumbs%20Up

Can those fookers claim the dole? I thought you had to have PRSI contributions paid before you can claim?
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 5:05am
I know of a darkie that got a grant of 8000 to buy a car,no joke
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Chopper 76 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 5:30am

thats bollox right there!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 7:37am

Has there been a jolt in the time continium and we back in the 70 's Unhappy

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 7:48am
Anyone who supports a British club more than their country should have their TV and Sky card removed
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 8:01am

Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

That's correct... It was an absolute travesty... And the f**king head on him too. He had no regrets
Didnt he kick some guy to death aswell as another attempted rape?. Fu*king scumbag, he should be locked up with that other scum that killed Shane Geoghan and Roy Collins and burned alive!!
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 10:13am
That Fuc*er in England, who set his girlfriend (17) on fire in the bedroom, and then held the door closed while she burnt to death, I nearly cried when I read it yesterday. Just give me one hour in his cell with a base ball bat, start at the feet and work my way up. Evil Fuc*er.
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Chopper 76 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 10:23am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Anyone who supports a British club more than their country should have their TV and Sky card removed
+1Clap
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 2:24pm
Trap out!
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Chopper 76 Chopper 76 wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

+1Clap

Anyone who supports a British Club should be deported
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>
  Share Topic