You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conor McGregor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 12:48am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Needs to improve them ground skills big time, never once was in position for a decent ground and pound despite having ideal mounts for it

gas you sl*g rugby for being homo-erotic but don't consider a sport were lads mount each other and roll around nearly naked and sweating their arses off the same way
It looked like McGregor was trying to rape his opponent for about five minutes. 

Those shorts looked like they'd come off very easily, too. I'd say they weren't the only thing in the ring that was close to coming off, either.

Not a sport. 
Only biting to your wumming that I'll do is, didnt see either FIGHTER grope one another at any point Thumbs Up
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 1:00am
Solid performance from McGregor. Dominated your man from start to finish, only for he had a good chin McGregor would have knocked him out. Still a win is a win and you can't win them all in spectacular fashion.

I'd say the lads who are world class wrestlers in his division are eyeing him up for the next fight. He may struggle against someone with great wrestling pedigree 
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 12:32pm
Missed this last night anyone know if the video is up online having no luck as yet finding it - his post fight interview was class as ever. Comes across very sincere. Hope we makes it to the top in the sport and i really think he will stay level headed. Top Guy
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Stretchryan Stretchryan wrote:

Missed this last night anyone know if the video is up online having no luck as yet finding it - his post fight interview was class as ever. Comes across very sincere. Hope we makes it to the top in the sport and i really think he will stay level headed. Top Guy

http://www.fightvideomma.com/2013/08/conor-mcgregor-vs-max-holloway-fight.html
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 1:16pm
My first time watching this "sport" and it will definitely be my last.  What a load of crap.  But hey - live and let live - so for those of you who enjoy it I say  Wacko
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 7:49am
Out for 10 months with injury, disaster for the lad.

dublin-hammer View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dublin-hammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 8:08am
Bad ol injury. Gona be a good while before we see him inside the octagon
I'm not a fascist, I'm a priest. Fascists dress in black and go around telling people what to do, whereas...priests... More drink!
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 6:03pm
Terrible injury and massive shame.

Been a huge mma fan since the days of Pride when i lived  over that direction and it was the only thing you could really watch on the telly back around 03,04, because the language barrier didnt matter.Followed all the UFC's and Ultimate Fighter series once it was possible to download stuff.Have probably watched more of this in terms of hours than any other sport in the last 10 years.I never thought i'd see a proper Irish fighter because of the ground game advantage the North Americans have.Not sure if Conor could live up to the hype but it was great to have an Irish figher do well.I hope he can come back stronger.

WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2014 at 6:01pm
I am at UFC 39 FIGHT NIGHT in Abu Dhabi...and american Jim Alers who just won by split has called him out to fight next.

McGregor will murder him
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2014 at 8:37pm
Now been called out by Clay Guida here....these guys love him here.
McGregor all everyone is talkin about here...

kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2014 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Now been called out by Clay Guida here....these guys love him here.
McGregor all everyone is talkin about here...

Now that would be some fight!

I'd say Clay would batter him though.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2023 at 10:18am
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2023 at 1:33pm
Had a very personal pop at Irelands only politician from the Travelling community. He's horrible dirty **** 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2023 at 2:03pm
It's mad reading the comments from back in 2013 when he was likeable to how he's perceived by most Irish people now. Such a shame he ended up the way he did. And all his own fault
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2023 at 2:06pm
Was just reading themLOL

Great lad
Great lad
Great lad
Great lad
C UNT

Just listened to that Twitter voice mail. What a complete ****

Edited by The GerK - 08 Dec 2023 at 2:12pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2023 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Had a very personal pop at Irelands only politician from the Travelling community. He's horrible dirty **** 
Which election was it we had one of the candidates being anti traveller. Could even have been multiple.

Can anyone repeat what he said about travellers? Seems he's deleted the tweets. Surprised given one of his best friends and training partner over the years is a traveller. 

Edited by eireland - 08 Dec 2023 at 2:22pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2023 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Stretchryan Stretchryan wrote:

This didn’t age well Stretch 😂
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2023 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

It's mad reading the comments from back in 2013 when he was likeable to how he's perceived by most Irish people now. Such a shame he ended up the way he did. And all his own fault

Sat beside him at one of those rte new year special things good few years ago and he was grand. Chatted to him briefly. 
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic