You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Connor Ronan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Seems to be back training with Wolves at the moment, would it be typical to return to your parent club to train over the international break? 

Where are you seeing this   ?
I don't think it would be typical, no.

The Express & Star says Ryan Giles, Dion Sanderson, Connor Ronan and Austin Samuels are all currently back at Compton Park working alongside a reduced first-team squad.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 14 Nov 2021 at 1:03pm
I'M STANDING OVER YOU AND DELIBERATELY SO!
Sponsored Links

IrishCanadian View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 1:46pm

Seems to be back training with Wolves at the moment, would it be typical to return to your parent club to train over the international break? 

It’s not really rare though either. I know Manchester United loanees often spend time back during their loans. Dean Henderson when at Shrewsbury would even train 1 day a week with United while on loan. 
J89 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by IrishCanadian IrishCanadian wrote:

It’s not really rare though either. I know Manchester United loanees often spend time back during their loans. Dean Henderson when at Shrewsbury would even train 1 day a week with United while on loan. 

Bazunu was meant to do similar while at Rochdale but couldn't because of Covid obviously.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 7:13pm
He's back there to make up the numbers at training since so many others are away on international duty. Must have been written into the loan agreement presumably.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

He's back there to make up the numbers at training since so many others are away on international duty. Must have been written into the loan agreement presumably.

Gives them a good chance to see how their player is progressing too. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic