You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Congratulations James McCarthy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bossofthemoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 8:06am
Originally posted by londonirish londonirish wrote:

The Scots are taking it well! LOL

do you think they're bitter much?
Sponsored Links

Saint Sylvester View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Sylvester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 8:17am
Looks like the skirt wearers from North Britain now have it in for us, James McCarthy is entitled to an Irish passport, I don't think James or indeed anyone else is entitled to a Scottish passport.TongueLOL
See I don't give a f**k, thats my problem,I see a mudda f**king cop I don't dodge em. NWA
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 8:34am
Gas stuff. Really hate Ireland they do. Half thinking of signing up and backing us up. We are not trying to get people to turn their backs on their countries. We are just giving them the opportunity to play for Ireland. It's up to the players if they want to and as for players from the north, they are republician/nationalists who have supported Republic. McGeady and McCarthy opted to play for us from day one
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 8:44am
What a bunch of muppets the boy is entitled to his own decision, it's his life and his career! The only reason they're really ragin is because McGeady and McCarthy are both good players and it shows that Ireland are for them rated above Scotland as a footballing nation
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 10:01am

TBH if the roles were reversed I would imagine the reaction here would be something similar
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 10:08am
Jaysus there are some fookin ejets on that Scottish forum
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 10:21am
Aren't some of you boys going to some tartan summer gang bang over there? LOL
Not sure if there'll be as friendly now!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

TBH if the roles were reversed I would imagine the reaction here would be something similar

That Villa defender changed from Ireland to Oz and we agreed it's a shame but it's his personal choice
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Saint Sylvester Saint Sylvester wrote:

Looks like the skirt wearers from North Britain now have it in for us, James McCarthy is entitled to an Irish passport, I don't think James or indeed anyone else is entitled to a Scottish passport.TongueLOL
good man sylv. how bitter are they? he never wanted to play for scotland and never had any intention of it. those thicks also dont get the notion that irish people have emigrated in the past... and another point, do they not realise that people from the north are just as entitled to play for us?
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 12:31pm
This is our revenge on them imperialist bastardards across the water, they starved us and economically crippled us and forced our people to move to different shores!
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 12:31pm
Lads I think if the same happened to us on a regular basis there is an element of our support who would be the same as the Scots on their messageboard. 

I can't think of any player in modern tims who was born in Ireland and went on to play for another country.  Is there one.  

AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 12:32pm

Aren't some of you boys going to some tartan summer gang bang over there? LOL
Not sure if there'll be as friendly now!

Yeah cause they are all the same people, and there is no chance that the guys that invited us over could be different lads to the ones with bile in their stomach over James McCarthy.  
AKA pedantic kunt
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 12:42pm
Jaysus, they want to see us be beating more than Engerland!! I'm going to lose sleep over that Big%20smile
This time next year........
Johnnybhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnnybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:10pm
I think we could be officially the most hated home nation now i think the welsh might still like us
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Johnnybhoy Johnnybhoy wrote:

I think we could be officially the most hated home nation now i think the welsh might still like us

Confused Since when are we a Home Nation
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Discopants View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discopants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by NeilMcD NeilMcD wrote:

Lads I think if the same happened to us on a regular basis there is an element of our support who would be the same as the Scots on their messageboard. 

I can't think of any player in modern tims who was born in Ireland and went on to play for another country.  Is there one.  

Eoin Morgan, England's best cricketer at the moment. Tongue
Johnnybhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnnybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:23pm
out of ireland and britain typo error
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Discopants Discopants wrote:

Originally posted by NeilMcD NeilMcD wrote:

Eoin Morgan, England's best cricketer at the moment. Tongue

As it is a football forum I was limiting it to footballers although did not specifically say that.  There are loads at other sports. 
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic