You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coffeebean and Bohsfan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:47pm
SomeManForOneMan

*Whoosh*

Sponsored Links

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Bohsfan me oul flower, any reason why yours and our newest member, somemanforoneman, have identical ip's?

Has chosen to ignore Shams question I see

LOL

The closest thing I've ever seen to The Chuckle Brothers these 2.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 10:15pm
Accused of being several different posters with no proof. Even though I have posted links to threads where I had conversations with these aforementioned posters.

Some real life Inspector Clouseau's here.

Met someone from Cork in a nightclub. Therefore he is from Cork. Wait his IP is in Mayo.  
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 10:22pm
Jesus men, what age are yous? 

Stop attacking posters, they're entitled to their opinion. If yous' don't like it, or the their negative opinion tough. This place is turning into a playground filled with yaps... Fs grow up. This is a football forum for the Republic of ireland team last time i checked.

A few posters do it to myself, relating it back to my profession constantly. I've just accepted its due to being jealous fcukers, or something along those lines no sane man over the age 12 goes on like that. Also if anyone has any doubts about who I am PM me i'm more then happy to give you my social media accounts, id recommend my Instagram. I'm even being spotted in Hotels now LOL 

I have to relate to Bohs, im spotted yet no one says Hello to me, yet we've lads on here firstly questioned did i exist LOL

Edited by SByrne24 - 21 Nov 2015 at 10:23pm
CoffeeBean View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoffeeBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

Accused of being several different posters with no proof. Even though I have posted links to threads where I had conversations with these aforementioned posters.

Some real life Inspector Clouseau's here.

Met someone from Cork in a nightclub. Therefore he is from Cork. Wait his IP is in Mayo.  

Clouseau's LOL
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 5:38am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Jesus men, what age are yous? 

Stop attacking posters, they're entitled to their opinion. If yous' don't like it, or the their negative opinion tough. This place is turning into a playground filled with yaps... Fs grow up. This is a football forum for the Republic of ireland team last time i checked.

A few posters do it to myself, relating it back to my profession constantly. I've just accepted its due to being jealous fcukers, or something along those lines no sane man over the age 12 goes on like that. Also if anyone has any doubts about who I am PM me i'm more then happy to give you my social media accounts, id recommend my Instagram. I'm even being spotted in Hotels now LOL 

I have to relate to Bohs, im spotted yet no one says Hello to me, yet we've lads on here firstly questioned did i exist LOL

The only reason lads question that you exist is closely related to the ''fear of flying'' thread. I won't be PM'ing you any time soon, as I currently have no fear of flying, and proof that you exist may cause me to abruptly change that state of mind, which I could probably do without, with all the travelling to France & the various away trips next year & so forth. 

But yer an entertaining oul divil, if I may say so, albeit intentionally or otherwise, so keep on rockin in the free world & all that, thanks be ta fcuk I can't afford to fly through LHR & will just have to make do with Mr O'Leary's glorified bus drivers for the forseeable future. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 5:49am
Speaking of missing posters, lunatics, alter egos & aliases, I have an actual photo from a few years back (taken in a Cork nightclub, of all places LOL) of the legendary, long lamented (the passwords kid, the fcukin passwords) all time Ybig great, one Johnny CCFC . 

Now, I can't be 100% sure it was indeed the great man, but me diehard Cork City supporting mate who introduced me to him swears on his life that it was, I don't really have a particular reason to disbelieve him, me Cork City mate isn't even on Ybig & had just heard of some of the various havoc Johnny was causing here at the time. 

Tis what distinguished Johnny from the current trolls, he could be an annoying fcuker, but at least he had a sense of humour (provided ya weren't sl*gging Cork City/FORAS/Cork Hibernians/Ford Motor Works/Whatever they are called this week) 

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 5:51am
I do think at times Andy Goram posts on here Handshake
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 8:20am
Byrner if you wear a uniform you aren't a professional.....that's what the Christian Brothers always told me.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 11:38am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Speaking of missing posters, lunatics, alter egos & aliases, I have an actual photo from a few years back (taken in a Cork nightclub, of all places LOL) of the legendary, long lamented (the passwords kid, the fcukin passwords) all time Ybig great, one Johnny CCFC . 

Now, I can't be 100% sure it was indeed the great man, but me diehard Cork City supporting mate who introduced me to him swears on his life that it was, I don't really have a particular reason to disbelieve him, me Cork City mate isn't even on Ybig & had just heard of some of the various havoc Johnny was causing here at the time. 

Tis what distinguished Johnny from the current trolls, he could be an annoying fcuker, but at least he had a sense of humour (provided ya weren't sl*gging Cork City/FORAS/Cork Hibernians/Ford Motor Works/Whatever they are called this week) 

The legend. His legacy lives on to this day.  I am still down as a moderator in his Ramblers ForumCool
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 11:42am

I've also wonder when you post eloquent, coherent comments at that hour, are you up very late or awake very early?
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 1:39pm
Usually up late Seany. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 3:05pm
Another of life's questions answered!
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

The legend. His legacy lives on to this day.  I am still down as a moderator in his Ramblers ForumCool

The legend has never gone away lads, hes still here Thumbs Up
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:13pm
Very annoying posters and not in an entertaining way either.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:34pm
I respect your opinion but I can't help if my views irk you the wrong way.

That's the way a forum works. Different views. Makes for good debate.

Not having accusations of masquerading as other posters. Mods have already checked ip addresses several times not to mention onvious grammatical differences.

You can't judge someone by their posts online.

I'll c ye in France.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:49pm
The problem isn't your views the problem is the repetitive nature of your posts.

If you don't like the idea of Keane and Whelan being included in the Euro squad that's absolutely fine but you don't need to be in their threads all day everyday posting negative responses to others conversations. 

It's the exact same as you just did in The Walking Dead thread. 27 pages in and 4 years after it was began you decided to weigh in with your opinion of you didn't like it, which has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. The thread is there for those who do like it and want to share opinions on it. There are many many threads on this forum that many posters have no interest in or negative views on but they don't spend all their time in those threads constantly spewing out negativity. Just give it a rest.

Post in the threads that interest you and you can genuinely contribute to rather than just annoy everyone on here, it's seriously ruining the place and turning people of posting.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:51pm
Can we add Javier to the list?

All he does is clog up the ROI section making new threads about how good O'Kane is, you'd think he'd take the hint by now we noted his first post about it 2 years ago and he's still going 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic