You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 1:09pm
LOL
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 2:06pm
Had a Costa there wasn’t great. Would prefer Starbucks over it. Preferably with an Apple Mac computer at the window seat. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Originally posted by Yiksheemash Yiksheemash wrote:

Nespresso first thing in the morning  on way to Gym, another Nespresso before work,  another Nespresso at about 3.30 and would have a Nespresso Decaf at about 8.30 that night before bed. Spend about €70 every 6 weeks on Coffee.

BTW all instant Coffees are generally absolute f**king muck and anyone who tells you different knows f**k all about Coffee. 

Didn't the poster Nero from many moons ago setup a few Coffee shops around Tipp? 

Pretty much the same but I have espresso before bed deffo spend 30-40 a month with Nespresso 

Instant coffee is turd water

Can’t agree I’m agreeing with you....first time for everything 

Does that not effect your sleep?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Nespresso first thing in the morning  on way to Gym, another Nespresso before work,  another Nespresso at about 3.30 and would have a Nespresso Decaf at about 8.30 that night before bed. Spend about €70 every 6 weeks on Coffee.

BTW all instant Coffees are generally absolute f**king muck and anyone who tells you different knows f**k all about Coffee. 

Didn't the poster Nero from many moons ago setup a few Coffee shops around Tipp? 

Pretty much the same but I have espresso before bed deffo spend 30-40 a month with Nespresso 

If you meet him. You wouldn’t know if he was awake. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Anybody that goes to a coffee shop to work should be in a gulag. They seem to share a huge space on the Venn diagram of ****s with Lycra fetishists.

Builders had the power off in my house for the morning so had to go somewhere to get my wifi
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

If you meet him. You wouldn’t know if he was awake. 

Meet him in Campus in 2014 the night before the Scotland game, looking back he might have had a triple espresso before it LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 3:26pm
Weather like today, I like a nice iced coffee. Just a black coffee lots of ice. Saw the locals having it when I went to Crete a few years ago, thought they were mad, gave it a go and it's lovely stuff. Not one of those milkshake things just a nice cold coffee.

I was drinking plenty of tea and coffee when in the office, maybe 5/6 cups a day but I don't take milk and I think they were yellowing my teeth. Trying to cut down now.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 4:36pm

Not a bit. Makes me sleepy. Nothing like a couple Sunday afternoon espressos and sleeping on the chair.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 5:03pm

Not a bit. Makes me sleepy. Nothing like a couple Sunday afternoon espressos and sleeping on the chair.

You've come a long way since your pre match bottle of Jaeger days!
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

You've come a long way since your pre match bottle of Jaeger days!

More sophisticated now dude 😎
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 1:43pm
Had a cappuccino from the ****ishly named Happy Out takeaway cafe on Bull Island yesterday. One of the nicest coffees I've had in Ireland for awhile. 

Guess I was happy out after it. Embarrassed

Edited by irishmufc - 27 Nov 2020 at 1:44pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Had a cappuccino from the ****ishly named Happy Out takeaway cafe on Bull Island yesterday. One of the nicest coffees I've had in Ireland for awhile. 

That's Freewheelers new coffee venture
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 2:09pm

What had you down in Bull Island?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I assumed that he always posted from there.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 2:39pm

Great walk out the bull wall there but south bull is better for a stroll.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 2:48pm
I live close by myself.

Seen a load of people swimming off the wooden bridge the other night. The weather was atrocious.

Lunatics!
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I assumed that he always posted from there.

LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 3:25pm

Change of scenery and company but it was lovely and calm yesterday. Nice spot. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic