You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clothing options for Paris & Bordeaux

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 1:05pm
Jaysus LOL
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Sponsored Links

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by ewerk ewerk wrote:

The feeling of jealousy in this thread over the green, white and gold dungarees is palpable.
Nah.
Mine will be green, white and orange.

Not sure which country in the world have green, white and gold in their flag.
Maybe one of those African countries Ted.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by TTony TTony wrote:

lads,

what about the aul scents and fragrances for france? these frogs will be rather suited and booted i reckon and we will have to be on top of our game for when chasin' the laaaadies!!!! yeah yeah!!!!

i currently have a selection that consists of:

chanel platinum
 gucci guilty black
 jean paul gaultier le male
 clinique happy
 dolce & gabbana the one
 issey miyake l'eau d'issey sport

the only real 'staples' of that selection are chanel platinum (my favourite scent and one that women seem to adore) and jean paul gaultier le male (not my favourite, but again women seem to love it)

the rest are one's that have piqued my interest when i've smelt it on mates or they've been recommended.

i like the smell of the issey miyake but I think it is far too quick to fade. clinique's i like but it's a definite summer scent.

The gucci and d&g were bought for me as birthday gifts and they're nice but just not as nice as the chanel, though i do find the gucci to be a little overpowering for a short while until it dies down a bit.
the chanel platinum i find does have staying power - i usually put it on before work and can still smell it 10-12 hours later when i finish, and i work a quite physically demanding job. 

i do remember reading once that different scents match your own personal chemical make up better than others and that's why some smell better on you than others. Not sure if that's BS or not, but it would explain why i hate the smell of paco rabanne's 1 million on me but my sisters husband wears it all the time and it smells great (which is why i bought it for myself)

my own personal tip to you lads is the following, apply a daycent aul bit of your favourite scent or fragrance in around the back of your ear lobe, then when you are after hoiking in your prospective catch on the end of your line, pretend you didn't hear the last thing she said, lean in closer to her and cock yer ear in towards her, let her get a waft of the magic juice and bam bam, we'll be havin' a fish supper tonight!!!!!!

You stock up from the evidence locker?
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 1:35pm
i was rolling with eau du bin for most of the poland trip

also felt and looked like one
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 1:45pm
Get yourself down to Le Cap d'Agde TT/TJ. It's clothing optional down there.
TTony View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

No Brut or Old Spice?

we, as a nation, have moved on from brut and old spice, surely.

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

ello ello ello
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by ewerk ewerk wrote:

The feeling of jealousy in this thread over the green, white and gold dungarees is palpable.

Nah.
Mine will be green, white and orange.

Not sure which country in the world have green, white and gold in their flag.
Maybe one of those African countries Ted.

I thought the gold was to represent all the leprechauns no?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by TTony TTony wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

ello ello ello
That's more Scotland Yard than Phoenix park
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic