You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cillian Sheridan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 42>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 6:33pm
A translation from a Polish site:

Cillian Sheridan received the green light from the Jagiellonia authorities in search of a new club. In Bialystok, they are not satisfied with the disposition of the Irish striker who scored only four goals this season.

This information was received by journalists from Przegląd Sportowy, who inform that Cillian Sheridan is the best-paid player in Jagiellonia Bialystok. The Irish striker collects about 17 thousand euros per month.
In the current competition, Sheridan appeared in 17 games in which he scored just four goals. The same as reserve Łukasz Sekulski and midfielder Taras Romanczuk. It is worth adding that the Irishman from eleven meetings ... did not score a goal.

Representatives of the Jagiellonia are not satisfied with it. Sheridan has the green light to look for a new club. If there is an eager who will lay out about 200,000 euros (as much as "Yaga" bought it), no one in Bialystok will think about it.

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Sponsored Links

DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 6:41pm
Didn’t he almost single handedly get them to the playoffs last season? It’s a fickle old game.

200k not bad for a player with his record. Good punt for a championship club
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 2:12am
As Valo pointed out, his goals/minutes ratio this season (even with a dip in form) is 1 goal every 270 minutes, so it's absolutely outrageous stuff from Jagiellonia. People talk about players having no loyalty these days, this seems to be precisely the opposite case.....
We're decent enough..
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:56pm
His representatives are in talks with FC Seoul, according to reports.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 10:03pm
One of the funnier people to follow on Instagram.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 10:33pm
Reckon he is set up for life?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 11:04pm
He’s making a good living for himself. Fair play to him.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
deebee View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 8:35pm
Came on with 20 mins to go tonight. Wasn't in the Squad last week.
dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 11:07pm
His team had a huge win tonight away to Legia. He came off the bench for last 15 . Jagellonia top of the league now.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 11:23pm
He's averaged a goal every 270 minutes, so he hasn't been as shocking as was made out. Hard to know why Jagiellonia were so quick to throw their toys out the pram with him

Edited by The O'Shea - 27 Feb 2018 at 11:24pm
We're decent enough..
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 1:14am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

He's averaged a goal every 270 minutes, so he hasn't been as shocking as was made out. Hard to know why Jagiellonia were so quick to throw their toys out the pram with him

They’re paying him a fair bit, I think I remember hearing
Tommy47 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 9:30am
Winkhttps://www.facebook.com/bekazekstraklasy/videos/1987345178251390/?hc_ref=ARTcnGLApxSVroTciJd2EWA8K8TPHTQVF2EBOuBt6O5Z8tDdGHy9F4hMG119JAM5OSw&fref=nf

Big smile
dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 3:18pm
Came off the bench to set up the winner for Jagellonia the weekend .Highlights on youtube.

Edited by dubstep - 22 Mar 2018 at 3:19pm
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 10:41pm
Is Sheridan sh*te in the air? Given that he's 10 foot tall I'm amazed O'Neill hasn't called him in as a target man.

Edited by Banjaxed - 22 Mar 2018 at 10:41pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 11:05pm
Nope, he's fairly good in the air. O'Neill obviously nust doesn't rate him.
We're decent enough..
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 5:37pm
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 7:05pm
You'd have to feel a bit sorry for him alright, at least regarding his form in the past two seasons. He's been a lot quieter this year.
We're decent enough..
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 3:51pm
scored yesterday in 2-1 win securing second place. Legia Warsaw got 3-0 W/O after leading 2-0 match had to be abandoned.

Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 42>
  Share Topic