You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CiarĂ¡n Clark

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 114>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 6:58am
Sponsored Links

The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 7:18am
good stuff
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 7:35am
Great news that a player with potential is declaring for us.  Good stuff. 

Wonder why he only chose to now though.  But welcome on board Ciaran. 
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 9:11am
Let's get a YBIG interview done with Ciaran Clark. So happy with this news.
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 11:59am
he came on for Dunne after 12 minutes, didn't see what happened to dunner

edit: bad cut to ankle apparently

Edited by The Saint - 16 Oct 2010 at 12:00pm
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 12:00pm
He's on for Dunne now,
big test for him vs Chelsea
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 12:00pm
G'wan ciaran!

Apparently a bad gash to dunnes ankle but should be ok
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 12:04pm
Any chance the words have actually came from his mouth. Would love it to be officially confirmed. Maybe waiting for paperwork to go through
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 12:12pm
ha.. he's been in my fantasy football squad all season and only coming across this thread.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 12:22pm
well everything about him has been removed from the FA's website. This lad has huge potential and Villa fans rave about him. Can't wait to see him in green. Exciting times.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 12:27pm
all of a sudden we seem to have very big potential coming through, all already playing premier league football. Now we just need a striker to come from nowhere!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 1:20pm
it will happen, it always does. Look at some of the quality young lads bursting their up - Duffy, Coleman, Cunningham, McCarthy, Clark, Brady, Clifford.

Big, big days ahead. Clark just hit the post.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 1:22pm
Have you seen Clifford Tuff? Hear he could be an amazing player for us. I hope he brings his promise thru to senior level.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
greenscene View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenscene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Tuff Paddy Tuff Paddy wrote:

it will happen, it always does. Look at some of the quality young lads bursting their up - Duffy, Coleman, Cunningham, McCarthy, Clark, Brady, Clifford.

If Meyler can recover from his injury and regain the form he had Id have him at the top of that list.
Im begininng to get excited about our futureBig%20smile
WWW.GREENSCENE.ME
Belfast Green View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belfast Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 3:10pm

Tuff,  agree totally with your post, we have real quality coming through, you could add Meyler & Wilson to that list also.

Robbie Brady is showing real promise since his return from injury and was superb for the u19's in the qualifiers.

Shane Duffy is with the 1st team squad for the merseyside derby tomorrow, some progress since his horrific injury.

I would like to see the Carling nations cup used specifically to give these lads proper senior international experience.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Belfast Green Belfast Green wrote:

Tuff,  agree totally with your post, we have real quality coming through, you could add Meyler & Wilson to that list also.

Robbie Brady is showing real promise since his return from injury and was superb for the u19's in the qualifiers.

Shane Duffy is with the 1st team squad for the merseyside derby tomorrow, some progress since his horrific injury.

I would like to see the Carling nations cup used specifically to give these lads proper senior international experience.

Agree 100%

This Carling Nations cup should be a way to fast track the likes of Coleman, Duffy, Wilson, Cunningham and McCarthy.
These lads need a few caps under their belt to get a feeling of how Traps system works.

Keane, Doyle, Dunne and Given etc have nothing to prove at this stage.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 3:53pm
I have no interest in seeing keane dunno etc play in friendlies, we need to blood these youngsters in these games. They do need to play with experienced players along side them to guide them through it. Can have a great bunch of lads ready in couple years if they're given a run out now. It's important to get them involved with the current crop of senior lads now
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 5:48pm
When you do blood them though you need some of the more experienced players to play as well and give them advice and help.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 114>
  Share Topic