You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chris Forrester

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2016 at 6:22pm
Sponsored Links

Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2016 at 3:58pm
I was tempted to just make a new thread for him in the ROI section.

Great article.
1980 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 9:58pm
http://www.balls.ie/football/chris-forrester-bbc/324128

Just two months after joining Peterborough from St. Pat's, Chris Forrester was already being described by his manager Graham Westley as the 'next Michael Carrick'.

That comparison continued on the BBC's coverage of Peterborough's FA Cup fourth round replay with West Brom on Wednesday.

Forrester's teammate Jack Collison was in studio along with Alan Shearer and Kevin Kilbane.

The ex-West Ham player labeled the 23-year-old Dubliner's form as 'outstanding' since joining in August.

Chris Forrester has been outstanding since he's come in the team. He's very similar to Michael Carrick; he just makes the team tick, makes them tick over. He's been so impressive since he's come over from Ireland.

Kevin Kilbane cited Forrester as a possible Ireland international in the near future.

He's been compared to Michael Carrick by the owners and by Graham Westley himself. It's about building up the profile of the players. He's stepped in from League of Ireland. He's another one that could potentially be pushing on for the Ireland squad over the next few years.

You can watch Collison and Kilbane speak about Forrester below.

< ="https://streamable.com/e/mzx3" width="300" height="150" border="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" style="-sizing: border-; max-width: 100%; width: 665.656px; height: 355.906px; : ;">

The approval for Forrester did not stop there.

At half-time, Gary Lineker recognised Collison for earlier highlighting Forrester, adding 'We've all been very impressed'.

< ="https://streamable.com/e/glmj" width="300" height="150" border="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" style="-sizing: border-; max-width: 100%; width: 665.656px; height: 355.906px; : ;">
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 3:34pm
Bring made available for transfer.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic