You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chris Forrester

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by starryplough starryplough wrote:

Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

But you won the league last year when he was a bench player and now are in third place?

Talk about damning with faint praise

Twisting things a bit there, you assuming pats won't win the league? It's may not October

Its June Joey

Haha it's been a long weekend ;) point still stands
Sponsored Links

roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 4:17pm

Twisting things a bit there, you assuming pats won't win the league? It's may not October
Its June.

I was responding to the point that Pats are playing 'better' with more emphasis on him. If that is the case, thats not something you want to advertise.

saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Its June.

I was responding to the point that Pats are playing 'better' with more emphasis on him. If that is the case, thats not something you want to advertise.

Eh why not? Because we are 3rd? Hardly something to cry about is it! It's not his fault it's taken the defence time to get to grips with not having Kenna anymore and finding the best team! Forrester has been exceptional this year if he keeps playing the way he is pats will always have a chance
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 5:00pm

That is fine, but that is not what was said.

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 6:23pm
As I told shoco on Saturday we are bringing the trophy to oriel on Friday week to hand it over. Being polished and donned with black and white ribbons as we speak.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

As I told shoco on Saturday we are bringing the trophy to oriel on Friday week to hand it over. Being polished and donned with black and white ribbons as we speak.

was before or after you buckled my shoulder? mickey duffy has queens greatest hits at the ready!

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2014 at 7:26am
How has Chris been playing recently?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2014 at 9:33am
Been poor enough bit got a peach last night. Lacks the physicality at the highest level
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2014 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Been poor enough bit got a peach last night. Lacks the physicality at the highest level

Was also very good last night! Convinced he dosent like the sun!!!
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2014 at 11:22am
Agree joey, goes missing in the middle of the season
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2014 at 4:19pm
Nothing got to do with it been mid season, managers and defenders suss him out and do a hatched job on the lad, better off making a move varly shortly
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2014 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

Nothing got to do with it been mid season, managers and defenders suss him out and do a hatched job on the lad, better off making a move varly shortly

Yet he seems to come good before the seasons end?
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2014 at 9:36am
You watch him every week brissy?
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 11:35pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se-uDNuHzdM&feature=youtu.be

https://vine.co/v/eXvJUzxMZJB

Chris Forrester goal against man city tonight after very good build up play and second forrester nutmeg on city captain

Edited by Doyler1993 - 29 Jul 2015 at 11:36pm
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 11:42pm
Lovely goal, 1-2-3 touches and taken with composure
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 11:46pm
Have seen him a few times when they play galway and always a step ahead of most other players on the pitch, what is stopping him getting a move to england? Is it he has no interest or english clubs just think he is too small in stature
Some of the goals he has scored and his ability on and off the ball is definitely a step above the league. 

Edited by Doyler1993 - 29 Jul 2015 at 11:46pm
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 11:52pm
Was it not Brighton had him essentially signed about a year back. Then they sacked their manager and the deal was called off.
As regarda his physique I think he has bulked up a bit. I saw him the last night against us and He used to be much skinnier. In fairness he's still only 22 and not 23 until December so time is on his side.if he has to spend another year in the league before making a move that will only stand to him.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 3:54pm
Bristol was the club that nearly signed him.

Forrester is a great talent, but he can be a bit inconsistent. This year he's been a bit better than last, but maybe English clubs are looking for a bit more maturity and experience rather than raw talent.
Personally I hope he stays at Pats for another season or so.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic