You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheltenham 2023

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheltenham 2023
    Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 10:17am
The greatest show on turf starts tomorrow. 

Some good matchups and puzzles to solve. 

The likes of Facile Vega, Energumene and Lossiemouth who looked like good things all have questions to answer after flopping on their last runs

Whats the going like?

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 10:47am
Soft at the moment. Can see it getting worse before it gets better.

Mares Hurdle looks the most competitive race tomorrow. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 12:41pm
Honeysuckle is a crazy price at 7/2. Looks the best bet of the festival at that price.

Cannot believe Facile Vega is as short as 2/1. His last run was absolutely shocking and his jumping has always been a little but suspect. I really do not think he will be winning this supreme, thought he'd drift out to a much bigger price after his last run, and I still wouldn't bet him at a bigger price. 
Here we go again
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Honeysuckle is a crazy price at 7/2. Looks the best bet of the festival at that price.

Cannot believe Facile Vega is as short as 2/1. His last run was absolutely shocking and his jumping has always been a little but suspect. I really do not think he will be winning this supreme, thought he'd drift out to a much bigger price after his last run, and I still wouldn't bet him at a bigger price. 

Heart
Here we go again
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 4:59pm

Heart
Atta boy Irish Major, got on at7/2 after you posted this.

Was it you that had us all on Salut Flo about 10 years ago?
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Heart

That's right! Forgot all about him, he ran once more after that. Think I got the word out antepost at a decent price, he went off at 5/1 and hacked up!
Here we go again
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:54am

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Heart

That's right! Forgot all about him, he ran once more after that. Think I got the word out antepost at a decent price, he went off at 5/1 and hacked up!

I remember that, great Clap

Any for today Major?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic