You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheltenham 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

A couple of willie Mullins horses I was told to keep an eye out for are Deploy n getaway and Micro Manage, both should be decent e.w prices which ever race they go in.

đź‘Ť 

Not gonna be the same this year without the boozers being open. Gold Cup day last year was my final propper pub session pre covid, which is equal parts mental and upsetting to wrap my head around.

Still, will take a few half days for the week (Paddys Day bang in the middle is a god send!)
Yeah same here ZK, absolutely love Cheltenham week in the pub, certainly will be very different watching this year in the house, I also fancy Stattler e.w in the Albert Bartlett.
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 5:22pm
Will be the first year since 2002 that I've not been in Cheltenham - Strange won't even come close!
Have a double on Monkfish and Thyme Hill I did last October so that's the ante-post bet I'm most happy with. 
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Will be the first year since 2002 that I've not been in Cheltenham - Strange won't even come close!
Have a double on Monkfish and Thyme Hill I did last October so that's the ante-post bet I'm most happy with. 

Nap of the week I think. Will have him in a multi or two 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 7:25pm

A couple of willie Mullins horses I was told to keep an eye out for are Deploy n getaway and Micro Manage, both should be decent e.w prices which ever race they go in.

đź‘Ť 

Not gonna be the same this year without the boozers being open. Gold Cup day last year was my final propper pub session pre covid, which is equal parts mental and upsetting to wrap my head around.

Still, will take a few half days for the week (Paddys Day bang in the middle is a god send!)
Yeah same here ZK, absolutely love Cheltenham week in the pub, certainly will be very different watching this year in the house, I also fancy Stattler e.w in the Albert Bartlett.

Deploy The Getaway down to run in Thurles next Thursday in a BumperConfused
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 7:34pm
Micro Manage entered for the Supreme on Tuesday also holds an entry for the Ballymore on Wednesday. 40/1
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 8:01pm

đź‘Ť 

Took the Thursday off last year for a "me day" went to the gym in the morning, dentist, haircut, planned to spend the afternoon on the couch watching the horsies. Got the announcement about lunchtime that the creche was closing the following day for 2 weeks. How the f**k were we gonna cope for 2 weeks LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 8:16pm
Focking dentist on a “me day”? I’ve to be dragged in to them fooks Ouch
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 8:25pm
Don't think Delpoy is running in Cheltenham 
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

đź‘Ť 

Could pay for our Cheltenham Tongue
wexfordman1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wexfordman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 8:59pm
Haven't got over to Cheltenham yet planning to go next year best tips going over ther? What are your usual routines going there and over there 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by wexfordman1 wexfordman1 wrote:

Haven't got over to Cheltenham yet planning to go next year best tips going over ther? What are your usual routines going there and over there 

Don’t bet on Daithi’s ones Smile

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by wexfordman1 wexfordman1 wrote:

Don’t bet on Daithi’s ones Smile

I help narrow the field down for the lads and lassies I’ll have you know LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 10:40pm
Gordon Elliott could have a good day tomorrow             at Fairyhouse that is LOL has a couple going at Dundalk also, anyhow Ablah in the last will do me Shane Foley for Adrian McGuinness hopefully.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 11:15pm

Happygolucky has been backed from 25/1 just over two weeks ago into 6/1 favourite for the Ultima.

In the last month, he’s the most backed horse in the race with 32% of bets.

This is a huge % for a handicap, and he’s by far the most backed horse in any of the handicaps on oddschecker

Kim Bailey’s seven-year-old looks on a very good mark for a trainer that’s having a great season.

Happygolucky has some very solid course form and has become the horse from the handicaps that the bookmakers will want to see disappoint. 

Edited by Neil Armstrong - 04 Mar 2021 at 11:17pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

đź‘Ť 

Favourite 8/11 tomorrow at Thurles 5.45, see they won the Bumper at Wexford today 5/4F.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:56pm
Doubt I’d bother backing it at those kind of odds really, could well be an above average horse though going by who told me to look out for it, surprised it was pulled from Cheltenham early on in the declarations, might not have had a straight forward preparation.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 5:45pm
Worrying drift on deploy 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 7:55pm
There's a reason it isn't for cheltenham 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic