You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheltenham 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheltenham 2021
    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 9:40pm
Lads any info or fancies for the upcoming festival stick them in here, or general chit chat about the meeting.

Hopefully we can muster up a few winners between us Thumbs Up
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 9:49pm
I usually stick with Gordon Elliott horses over the meeting!! Now I’m not so sure.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 9:55pm
The current storm in a tea cup won’t harm the horses you can be sure, I would guess he will have his usual few winners, that picture of the dead horse doing the rounds is from 4 years ago, maybe a woman scorned is having her day
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 9:32am
Storm in a teacup? LOL He’s done serious damage to racing, it doesn’t matter if it was 4days ago or 4years ago. 
If you were an owner you’d be at his front door this morning taking your horses back 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 9:40am
Storm in a teacup LOLLOLLOL Shows how much respect he has for the horses and how he treats them. Been an awful lot of WhatsApp’s flying around about him lately though, must have done someone dirty. 

Edited by The White Cafu - 01 Mar 2021 at 9:40am
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 9:41am
So Gordon Elliott won’t have a horse left to train today LOL righty ho
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 9:44am
You’re the only one saying that 
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 9:50am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

You’re the only one saying that 
Lads a separate thread set up for this incident, don’t spoil this one let’s just keep this for what it was intended Thumbs Up
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 9:55am
Think you're flogging a dead horse here Daithi. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 9:57am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

LOL
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 10:01am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

LOLLOLThumbs Up  flogging a dead site LOL
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 7:03pm
Ani Antepost bets done yet lads?
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
wexfordman1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wexfordman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 7:11pm
Not a fan of antepost betting myself for me part of the experience is the research in the evening/morning picking through everything 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 7:23pm
Right, Storm in a Teacup what race is he/she running in lads and what price? Thumbs Up
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by wexfordman1 wexfordman1 wrote:

Not a fan of antepost betting myself for me part of the experience is the research in the evening/morning picking through everything 
Yeah for the extra few quid you get at this stage, have the experience is the chatter and reccoemndations on the week.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 4:13pm
A couple of willie Mullins horses I was told to keep an eye out for are Deploy n getaway and Micro Manage, both should be decent e.w prices which ever race they go in.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

A couple of willie Mullins horses I was told to keep an eye out for are Deploy n getaway and Micro Manage, both should be decent e.w prices which ever race they go in.
Micromanage currently 66/1 for Supreme Novices

zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

👍 

Not gonna be the same this year without the boozers being open. Gold Cup day last year was my final propper pub session pre covid, which is equal parts mental and upsetting to wrap my head around.

Still, will take a few half days for the week (Paddys Day bang in the middle is a god send!)
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic