Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chelsea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 131>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 9:09am
Conte set to walk away if they don't sign Lukaku 
Sponsored Links

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 9:15am
Really? Strange situation. Costa seemed keen to stay and is probably a slightly superior striker to Lukaku - certainly not much between the two of them either way. Fair enough Lukaku is a few years younger but seems mad to seemingly make the whole thing a red line issue! You would also have expected him to only inform Costa he wasn't part of his plans for next season until the Lukaku deal was all but sealed.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 9:23am
think there's a bit more to it than that bhob. seems that he doesn't know where he stands with the hierarchy, that he doesn't know what kind of investment funds there are for new players, lack of commitment and comment from abramovich.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 9:37am
Yeah wouldn't be surprised if he didn't hang around long. He never moved his family over to England
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Yeah wouldn't be surprised if he didn't hang around long. He never moved his family over to England

only thing is, where could he go to next? I can't see there being a near equivalent position across the top leagues. montella signed new deal with AC recently, Inter announced spaletti, allegri signed on until 2020 with juve. roma job perhaps? Bayern keeping with ancelotti, maybe Dortmund (although lack of german)? barca, real and atleti all taken. everyone in PL is taken too
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 11:25am
I've just read on Sky Sports News that he's happy at Chelsea and won't leave, according to the Club
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 11:34am
Originally posted by adineen98 adineen98 wrote:

I've just read on Sky Sports News that he's happy at Chelsea and won't leave, according to the Club
Was it on yellow ticker tape on the bottom of the screen? It don't mean sh*t otherwise.
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Was it on yellow ticker tape on the bottom of the screen? It don't mean sh*t otherwise.

Didn't see it on the actual news channel, I read it on the app. Although given how quickly Sky Sports News change their tune, I wouldn't say anything for definite unless Conte himself comes out and says he's happy or unhappy.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 12:36pm

Didn't see it on the actual news channel, I read it on the app. Although given how quickly Sky Sports News change their tune, I wouldn't say anything for definite unless Conte himself comes out and says he's happy or unhappy.
Whoosh.

I believe that is appropriate!LOL
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 12:47pm

Whoosh.

I believe that is appropriate!LOL

f**k sake just after realising
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 9:24pm
According to SSN Chelsea have matched Man Utds bid for Lukako.

Edited by Double Maxim - 07 Jul 2017 at 9:25pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 10:28pm
Conte signs a new two year deal
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 3:08pm
Complete f**k up by Conte texting Costa and telling him he's not needed next year. If they don't get a decent replacement in for him, they could have at worst gotten him to play till January (as that's when he can play with Atletico next). 

Aubamyang has been told by Dortmund he can't leave as they had said there was a cut off point for him to sort out a club. 

Not too many top class strikers available out there.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 3:19pm
Meant to be after Morata now

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Meant to be after Morata now

Yeah, the latest today is that he is 'very close' to signing. If they don't land him though they really do appear to be in trouble. Very few viable options around as Hoskins points out. I also agree the Costa situation is strange but we've no idea what has gone on behind the scenes there.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 4:11pm
another toxic season for Chelsea ahead just like the last time they won the league

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 4:42pm
Reports emerging now that Morata is a done deal.

If so then Bakayoko, Rudiger and him are three excellent signings by Chelsea.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 4:48pm
Keeping Hazard will possibly be their best piece of business. 

Moratta shows how far behind the Spanish duo the premier league is. Their third/fourth striker is wanted by two of the biggest teams in England. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 131>
  Share Topic