You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheap
    Posted: 13 May 2012 at 10:24am
Im cheap! advice wanted, if i fly into poznan on the 11th, wouldnt arrive til half one, what would be the best job for accommodation that night?
And cheap accommodation for the rest of the duration? 
Here we go again
Sponsored Links

Simples View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Simples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 10:50am
Check other threads would be a start
Boston Hoop View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boston Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Im cheap! advice wanted, if i fly into poznan on the 11th, wouldnt arrive til half one, what would be the best job for accommodation that night?

Why would you head to Poznan on the 11th? Am I missing something?
cabbageandbacon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabbageandbacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:14pm
Maybe he can't get there until the start of that week? Not everyone can go from the start to the finish of our group.

Edited by cabbageandbacon - 13 May 2012 at 8:16pm
Twitter: @ghosty1879
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:18pm
Shut up simples, yes, missing the firs game and have a cheap flight sorted into poznan the 11th! helpful posts appreciated, annoying bandwagoner posts piss off Thumbs Up
Here we go again
tipp86 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:24pm

, annoying bandwagoner posts piss off Thumbs Up

This would be piss me off and make me less inclined to try and give someone info. Bandwagoner in this case makes perfect sense btw.
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by tipp86 tipp86 wrote:

, annoying bandwagoner posts piss off Thumbs Up

This would be piss me off and make me less inclined to try and give someone info. Bandwagoner in this case makes perfect sense btw.
Thumbs Up
Here we go again
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:32pm

did ye try torun. no very cheap places on booking/hostelworld left but google 'tor-host' its a dirt cheap hostel thats recommended by the torun tourism site but its not on any sites so mightn't be booked out yet.
for poznan, single bed in a big mixed dorm is prob the best bet for you.
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
tipp86 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by c90 c90 wrote:

single bed in a big mixed dorm is prob the best bet for you.

This wont be cheap we are paying €61 for a 8 bed mixed dorm for one night.
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:51pm

i presumed he wasnt travelling with 7 others?
when did you book that? 
i doubt you could get a 8bed dorm for 61 now

Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
tipp86 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:56pm

when did you book that? 

November or maybe December. Its €61 pp i should state. I got a hotel for €85 for the night of the 10th.
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:04pm

when did you book that? 

November or maybe December. Its €61 pp i should state. I got a hotel for €85 for the night of the 10th.
ah right, was thinking that was awful cheap

if you are on your tobler you can get a bed in a mixed dorm for about 25-30 on the 11th in poznan

Edited by c90 - 13 May 2012 at 9:57pm
hoobedoo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoobedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:39pm
I booked a hotel called the Olympia in Poznan two weeks ago. 90 euro for a double room. It's for the night before and off the italy match . They might have rooms free earlier in the week. I emailed them and booked it that way. You will find better deals staying off the booking websites. Email them directly. We are in torun for 6 nights before that. Cheaper then Poznan.
The seeds of doubt that were sown at the weekend against Egypt have been doused by a dose of Jack Charlton's almighty weedkiller.<br />
cabbageandbacon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabbageandbacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:09am
Keep looking on Booking.com mate, i had originally booked Torun and was going to travel up Gdansk and down to Poznan in the hope of getting tickets, but i reckon Poznan would be handier for tickets and getting our flights back.

Anyway, we got a hotel 6 mile outside Poznan for £160 each for 8 days. Couldn't believe it myself to be honest, just shows that there are some bargains still out there.
Twitter: @ghosty1879
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:26am
http://lawicahostel.eu/
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:43am
Hostel club, hostel bookers or hostelworld. They are who i've booked through.
The dark side.. And the light
Forza2 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forza2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:19pm
Ryanair just starts new route on  Edinburgh -  Szczecin, Poland. Round ticket around 80 GBP. Flights on Saturdays and Tuesdays.
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:23pm
Etap.com rooms now from €10 pppn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic