You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Charlie Chawke

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charlie Chawke
    Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:05pm
On one of the footy forums over here its saying that Charlie Chawke has withdrawn his interest in buying NUFC.

Has there been any news of this development on that side of the Irish sea ?
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.
Sponsored Links

Toto Riina View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toto Riina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:31pm
Yes heard this myself in his pub on Sunday Wearside Boy. Apparently and unsurprisingly they see the Skunks as just too much of a shambles. Can't blame them really can you.

I have another proposal for them that I'm currently trying to put together that would be a far more viable option. We'll seeCool
Wearside Bhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Toto Riina Toto Riina wrote:

Yes heard this myself in his pub on Sunday Wearside Boy. Apparently and unsurprisingly they see the Skunks as just too much of a shambles. Can't blame them really can you.

I have another proposal for them that I'm currently trying to put together that would be a far more viable option. We'll seeCool

Thanks for that Toto Riina what pub would that be ?
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toto Riina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:41pm
The Goat in Dublin
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:53pm

The Goat in Dublin

Know it well love the place. I know a Dublin based SAFC family who live very close to there.

I have been going in there for some 20 years.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toto Riina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:56pm
Aye..ten euro for two pork chops done on the barbie plus baked potato and salad plus pint of your choice every sunday during summer wearside boyThumbs%20Up
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:59pm

Aye..ten euro for two pork chops done on the barbie plus baked potato and salad plus pint of your choice every sunday during summer wearside boyThumbs%20Up

Would love to be there with my good mates the Duffers. Smile
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:45pm

Has this withdrawal of interest from Charlie Chawke made any of the Irish press ?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:44pm
have heard fook all about this to be honest double maxim
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

have heard fook all about this to be honest double maxim

It was on one of the nufc forums that Charlie had lost interest after seeing the books but nothing concrete in writing.

Maybe just hear say @ this point.
stiofain View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiofain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:53pm

I take it Rick Parkinson is out of the running? LOL

"you can keep your Costa Brava, im telling ya mate id rather have a day down Margate with all me family"
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by stiofain stiofain wrote:

I take it Rick Parkinson is out of the running? LOL

R.Park as in Roker Park spoof bid went down very well on Wearside ! ClapLOL SmileTongueClap
Big%20smile
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 3:38pm
Still nothing definite about Charlie Chawke pulling out of the Newcastle buyout then ?
AndyMc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 5:17am
Spoke to his daughter about it yesterday, she says there is no chance of it happening
greenarmy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 5:34am
Only 3 newcastle fans turned up to buy that horrible new yellow away shirt

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8166024.stm

LOL
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 5:38am
LOL
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 5:44am
Originally posted by greenarmy greenarmy wrote:

Only 3 newcastle fans turned up to buy that horrible new yellow away shirt

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8166024.stm

LOL

Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 6:23am
Fookin Celtic wan ain't alot better......Thumbs%20Down
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic