You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Charity fundraiser for The Clodagh Daly Trust

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 12:48pm
Sounds like a cracking night how much was raised RB?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Sounds like a cracking night how much was raised RB?
He just said on FB about 11-12K
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 8:02pm
We just counted everything up for the grand total. Want to thank everyone that supported us during the whole event. Can confirm the grand total is €12652 which comes after paying expenses of €619
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 8:05pm
Clap
BoboDub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoboDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 10:24pm
If certain charities who will remain nameless were running it, you'd have ended up with 619 euro after paying expenses.... ;)

Superb stuff lads, terrific performance all round!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 1:01am
Just to give yous another update folk. We met with the daly family today as we all decided a meet up after everything would be nice. Was great to get a chat with them and lil clodagh had a ball. We were also able to inform them that since the event we have received numerous donations (thanks to everyone who donated to me in Dublin and Germany after the event)

these donations have helped push our grand total over the 13000 mark and roughly off the top my head we are around 13500 now. Considering we started this with no budget at all its not bad going as if you include expenses total would be over 14000. Again just want to thank everyone for your help and support and on behalf of John and tammy daly a massive thank you
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 8:15am
good man ringer 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 6:20am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Just to give yous another update folk. We met with the daly family today as we all decided a meet up after everything would be nice. Was great to get a chat with them and lil clodagh had a ball. We were also able to inform them that since the event we have received numerous donations (thanks to everyone who donated to me in Dublin and Germany after the event)

these donations have helped push our grand total over the 13000 mark and roughly off the top my head we are around 13500 now. Considering we started this with no budget at all its not bad going as if you include expenses total would be over 14000. Again just want to thank everyone for your help and support and on behalf of John and tammy daly a massive thank you

ClapClapClapClapClap

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2014 at 10:21pm
Bump.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2014 at 7:18am

Any more events coming up ringerbell?

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 11:13pm

We don't have any ourselves DM plan to sit down the start of the new year and discuss another fundraiser.

On clodagh herself received good news today that her latest scans have come back clear meaning that she is going to celebrate Christmas cancer free for the 1st time ever. Has 2 more years of treatment to complete but is going in the right direction
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 7:01am

We don't have any ourselves DM plan to sit down the start of the new year and discuss another fundraiser.

On clodagh herself received good news today that her latest scans have come back clear meaning that she is going to celebrate Christmas cancer free for the 1st time ever. Has 2 more years of treatment to complete but is going in the right direction

Thats excellent news about Clodagh Clap hopefully her and her family will enjoy a great Christmas.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 10:47am
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 11:03am

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2015 at 9:28pm
Bump.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2015 at 9:35pm
Cheers for the bump DM. The news on clodagh is very positive had her 1st day at play school last week and loved it. Is due to travel to America start of may for next round of treatment. I myself hope to visit them end of may to discuss a possibly future event

Unfortunately ATM their is another family here in Ireland desperately trying to raise the money to get their daughter treatment for the same illness
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 6:58am

Cheers for the bump DM. The news on clodagh is very positive had her 1st day at play school last week and loved it. Is due to travel to America start of may for next round of treatment. I myself hope to visit them end of may to discuss a possibly future event

Unfortunately ATM their is another family here in Ireland desperately trying to raise the money to get their daughter treatment for the same illness

Great news about Clodagh  Clap I hope the other family achieve their goal.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 5:39am
Bump.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic