Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Champions League 2022/23

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2023 at 9:24pm
This ia the moat boring game I have ever seen
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2023 at 9:51pm
Picked up a little. Lukaku must be cursed in these big games. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2023 at 9:53pm
Shud have buried that header
I love beer gardens
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2023 at 9:56pm
Last 20 mins was decent. Brilliant goal from Rodri 
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2023 at 9:57pm
Pretty crap game but glad City won it
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2023 at 9:58pm
I enjoyed that. Inter unlucky. Lukaku fluffing lines.

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2023 at 10:02pm
Have to hand it to Stones. He was excellent.
I love beer gardens
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2023 at 10:07pm
Inter started playing after they went a goal down. Almost identical to Fiorentina on Wednesday. Roma’s gamesmanship was well documented. That sort of approach can be consigned to the dustbin after all three Italian teams failed, while approaching the game that way.

Fair play to city, they made an effort to win the game.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2023 at 10:25pm
Poor enough game. To be fair English champions league winners never batter teams of the park!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2023 at 11:03pm
Fair play to Inter, they made a game of it, probably a bit unlucky, it takes luck to win this though 
All this talk of a walkover was rubbish. 
They did their homework, pressed Rodri first half who wasn’t on it and Inter would have been very happy at HT, Citys talisman off, so many City men not performing well 

Second half City upped it, first goal was alway going to be crucial, came from a man who’s had a superb season.

Dias outstanding, Stones imperious 
Ederson crucial saves 
Foden nearly scored one of the great goals 
This team ground it out, a few players didn’t play well but got over the line, trophies are won on the pitch. 

Champions of Europe
Treble winners Clap
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2023 at 1:23am
When flies to wanton boysm they kill us for the Gods.  Soon the cells will be immortal.  Except for wars and famine.  Unfortunately wars and famine will be more common.  I hate football.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2023 at 2:40am
I was happy for Ederson in that game. Up there with the best but maybe not always mentioned as such. I'd nearly give him MOTM. City had a few shakey moments where they were nearly crumbling but Ederson was there.

He's made a few mistakes even this season but when it comes down to it, there is not and have not been too.many better 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2023 at 3:29am
Well done City. Enjoy it. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2023 at 7:34am
The greatest story in club football history according to BT LOL
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2023 at 10:28am
I dont mind a bit of bias its natural but BT really take it to another level. And what the fook was Balotelli there for? Literally said nothing. 1 sentence answers if you could call them that. And why was Lescott being lauded as some City legend throughout the coverage? What like he didnt play for other clubs. A lot of cringey stuff. Oh and the whopper of them all Hargreaves saying if Inter won it would be the biggest upset in CL history. Gimme a f**king break. Ya little ole Inter from the Seria A backwater.
I love beer gardens
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2023 at 11:24am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

I dont mind a bit of bias its natural but BT really take it to another level. And what the fook was Balotelli there for? Literally said nothing. 1 sentence answers if you could call them that. And why was Lescott being lauded as some City legend throughout the coverage? What like he didnt play for other clubs. A lot of cringey stuff. Oh and the whopper of them all Hargreaves saying if Inter won it would be the biggest upset in CL history. Gimme a f**king break. Ya little ole Inter from the Seria A backwater.

It would have been one of the biggest upsets.

Inter are a really average side, done really well getting this far! Handy draw and officials on their side in the group stages helped mind.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2023 at 1:31pm
Why didn’t you watch RTE if BT upsets you so much?

Also,do you think Clive tyldesely in 99 wasn’t as nauseating
Or anytime another English team wins it
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2023 at 1:31pm
Balotelli said 8 words and was still a better pundit than Micah Richards I thought 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic