You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Celtic v Spurs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by MikeHunt MikeHunt wrote:

Any time Celtic play EPL opposition they usually win or do extremely well. They would do well in the Premier League I reckon. Upper mid table/challenging for europa league imo.

Your spot on there Clap particuarly once the increased tv money came rolling in.

Edited by Double Maxim - 26 Jul 2009 at 3:03pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 3:08pm
When yiz have stopped squabbling.............great preparation for Wednesday's CL game, seems a few of those not given a prayer under Strachan are stepping up well, ie Killen and O'Dea.  Really looking forward to Wednesday now cos up to before the 2 games this weekend I was fearful of this game but confidence should be high and a full house.  Mon the  Hoops!!
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

When yiz have stopped squabbling.............great preparation for Wednesday's CL game, seems a few of those not given a prayer under Strachan are stepping up well, ie Killen and O'Dea.  Really looking forward to Wednesday now cos up to before the 2 games this weekend I was fearful of this game but confidence should be high and a full house.  Mon the  Hoops!!

We did well today but TM is more likely to go with Fridays team.

I agree that the new management with fresh ideas could well be what we need.

Wednesday night however is the acid test.

Hail hail
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 3:13pm
The CL game on the box?
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 3:15pm
BBC Scotland I think Mike..........ie probably have to find a boozer (Frasers?) or a web link, iraqgoals anyone? 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by MikeHunt MikeHunt wrote:

The CL game on the box?

Not over here. I'm sure Setanta UK would have taken it.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 3:16pm

BBC Scotland I think Mike..........ie probably have to find a boozer (Frasers?) or a web link, iraqgoals anyone? 

The offical Celtic FC site are saying that its not on tv ShockedConfused
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

The offical Celtic FC site are saying that its not on tv ShockedConfused

The 2nd leg in Moscow is DEFO on BBC Scotland cos it's on the Beeb's website, I guess this Wed will be a web link so........thanks Maxim.
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 3:23pm
Gibneys in Malahide have every single match. I don't know how they have them, it must be illegal. They're always on these Arabian channels and all. Sometimes it great though when its not on TV, perfect excuse to go the pub!
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 3:53pm
O'Dea was absolutely quality today. He has to play this season, far too good to be on Celtic's bench. Hopefully Mowbury making him captain for the game shows how highly he rates him. Was also very impressed by Willo.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

O'Dea was absolutely quality today. He has to play this season, far too good to be on Celtic's bench. Hopefully Mowbury making him captain for the game shows how highly he rates him. Was also very impressed by Willo.

Could'nt agree more. Darren O'Dea got a rough deal under GS.

No reason why ex centre half Tony Mowbray should'nt give him the shirt, and hopefully Darren can push on with his Ireland career.
AndyMc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

Originally posted by Wearside Bhoy Wearside Bhoy wrote:

Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

still hammered from last night

what irish players are on show today?
Wilo Flood Pat MCourt Darren O'Dea and Robbie Keane

willo flood: never have and never will play for ireland unless its one of those stupid friendlies
Pat McCourt: Not irish, most over rated player in the history of the LOI
Darren O'Dea: SPL reserve player, Ireland B team player
Robbie Keane: arsehole that hates ireland fans but he is not an arsehole because he hates ireland fans he is just an arsehole. His missus is a **** as well

Seems to like the fans here Confused (lookin good Mike Hunt! Heart)

Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 9:16am
The Rovers View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Rovers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 9:29am
Did anyone see Pat Mccourts run from over halfway line, went by 5 spurs players and f**ked up the finish, would have been an amazing goal, perhaps pat can make a breakthrough this season. Was very impressed by O Dea and Flood, good to see. Hopefully O Dea gets a good run this season and makes the full international squad, he has potential to be an excellent centre half
dunloybhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 12:30pm
thought celtic played well over the past 2 games, and i thought o dea was excellent
put em under pressure!
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 5:31pm
Why did O'Dea accept the trophy?
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

He was captain for the game.

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

cause he was the captain zizu
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic