Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Celtic v Liverpool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 34>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 1:11pm
SPL starts the week before
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

might come home for this , i love it when celtic beat liverpool

I`m telling ya........and Mayo playing in Croke Park the next day.......some weekend Boss!

jaysis dont count your chickens , but that would be ideal Clap
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 2:30pm

Edited by BigPodge - 18 Apr 2013 at 2:31pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 2:34pm
Thank God i finally get to show my love and passion for Irelands number one soccer team at the home of Irish football, its a wonder such a great Irish team don't play in Ireland more often. Cannot wait, one the lads supports both teams, is gonna make a half and half jersey as doesnt know who to support.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Thank God i finally get to show my love and passion for Irelands number one soccer team at the home of Irish football, its a wonder such a great Irish team don't play in Ireland more often. Cannot wait, one the lads supports both teams, is gonna make a half and half jersey as doesnt know who to support.

Angry man u are irelands number one you scouse prick Angry
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 2:40pm

aye but milla some lad in 1768 made celtic an irish club for irish people ya see and they fly the tricolour and all so theyre pretty much irish ya see so while united have more followers celtic are irelands main football team, followed by o'higgins of chile and notre dame's soccer programme

Not Hibs nor Dundee United though cause they arent successful enough they didnt cling onto their irish heritage and embraced huns and all sorts
kopkid View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 2:53pm
Nice one, something to look forward to
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 3:01pm
I presume the FAI season ticket covers this one?
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 3:02pm

aye but milla some lad in 1768 made celtic an irish club for irish people ya see and they fly the tricolour and all so theyre pretty much irish ya see so while united have more followers celtic are irelands main football team, followed by o'higgins of chile and notre dame's soccer programme

Not Hibs nor Dundee United though cause they arent successful enough they didnt cling onto their irish heritage and embraced huns and all sorts

LOL you forgot they wear green
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 4:39pm
It's ok Sham thanks, me and Armstrong go way back, he has fookin ZERO gratitude for us Dubs who took him under our wing when he was a wet behind the ears little mouse from Drung, Co Ceeaaaaaaavan and showed the little pup how to behave.

Short memory he has. Thumbs Down
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 5:00pm

It's obvious enough that Celtic done more for Irish in Scotland than either of those clubs you have mentioned, is it any wonder why many Irish people feel a connection to that club when you factor how many Irish families were hit with emigration to Scotland? I myself have family in the East End of Glasgow who's parents emigrated from Ireland years and years ago, it's not surprising why i follow Celtic, i'm sure many others are in the same boat.

As if over 70% of Man United fans nowadays would be supporting them if they have all that success in the 90s.

It's very easy to pick on Celtic, especially Irish Celtic fans because the club happens to be so successful. You and many others would have no agenda with Celtic fans, if Hibs or Dundee Utd had our history.

Edited by Green Devil - 18 Apr 2013 at 5:03pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

It's obvious enough that Celtic done more for Irish in Scotland than either of those clubs you have mentioned, is it any wonder why many Irish people feel a connection to that club when you factor how many Irish families were hit with emigration to Scotland? I myself have family in the East End of Glasgow who's parents emigrated from Ireland years and years ago, it's not surprising why i follow Celtic, i'm sure many others are in the same boat.

As if over 70% of Man United fans nowadays would be supporting them if they have all that success in the 90s.

It's very easy to pick on Celtic, especially Irish Celtic fans because the club happens to be so successful. You and many others would have no agenda with Celtic fans, if Hibs or Dundee Utd had our history.

Jaysus GD, forgot banter was banned these days

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 5:13pm
When you bring up Celtic, there is never banter Angry
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 5:16pm

There is with you! feel free to cut into united or shenhua whenever ya want manLOL

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 5:17pm

There is with you! feel free to cut into united or shenhua whenever ya want manLOL

I can't say much about United this season seeing as they will win the EPL Ouch I haven't a clue about Shenhua so you're safe it seems LOL

athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 5:21pm
This will be the best beer garden in Dublin for a few hours. And thats all itl be.  I was at the Dublin City Cup, sitting in the Sun drinking Carling. But that was about it
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 5:29pm

Sometimes nvidic , a post is worth a second read . Yours was . Clap.
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 5:33pm
sweet memories..!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 34>
  Share Topic