You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Celebrity Death Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 219>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 9:22pm
Think he was done  or scrutinized for defrauding  his victims grioup F.A.I.R bout 10 years ago.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

The IRA did it
LOLLOLLOL I’m using this when it comes up in conversation later LOL
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 3:40pm
Ivan Cooper, one of the leaders of the civil rights march on Bloody Sunday has died aged 75.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 5:07pm
Willie Fraser
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 5:49pm
Good stuff.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 11:00am
John McCririck
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

John McCririck
A horrible old ****.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 11:15am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

John McCririck
A horrible old ****.

LOL

Was waiting for this 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 11:32am

John McCririck

What's the odds on that?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 11:37am
One of the great youtube clips, McCrirrick and Barney Curley
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 11:51am

John McCririck
A horrible old ****.

It's funny because a lot of the younger generation of racing journalists have been tweeting at how kind and generous he was to them as they were learning their trade. Probably multiple sides to the man: No doubt he was a dinosaur in some of his attitudes as Big Brother showed but he was also somebody who did a lot for racing as a sport.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 11:54am
He was not afraid to call things as he seen them and fck the easily offended, pity that in this day an age such a trait is frowned upon by the snowflake generation
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 12:01pm
In 2013 the Employment Tribunal referred to his pantomime persona. He was an entertainer who had a particular interest and expertise in bookmaking. The difficulty is, the entertainer aspect became a higher priority, and that fed into his behaviour towards racing fans and indeed his outspoken views, which may not have been an issue in the 80s, but were just not palatable in the 00s, and certainly in contemporary society. He was of a time, and that time ran out several years ago.

I believe he hadn’t been well for some time, and was appearing more gaunt in recent media appearances. RIP.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 12:46pm
He said there would be no announcement of his death and no funeral.

Evens on a Funeral for him to end on two bad tips.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 1:30pm

John McCririck
A horrible old ****.

It's funny because a lot of the younger generation of racing journalists have been tweeting at how kind and generous he was to them as they were learning their trade. Probably multiple sides to the man: No doubt he was a dinosaur in some of his attitudes as Big Brother showed but he was also somebody who did a lot for racing as a sport.
I hate to cast aspersions on people I know little about, but I do get the feeling that the odds on them being ****s is quite short.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 4:00pm
with a bit of luck we will hopefully be adding Brian Cowen to this
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 4:01pm

I’ve just seen the news. That’s actually a scummy, nasty post. Shame on you.

Edited by Het-field - 05 Jul 2019 at 4:57pm
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 4:05pm
Jaysus, that's harsh. Not sure I'd wish anybody dead.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 219>
  Share Topic