You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Celebrity Death Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101102 218>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 7:46pm
Ah bollix Cry
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 9:21am
Unhappy Only seen he died this morning, what a legend.

Football Italia and Pro Evo two massive parts of child hood and adolescence years
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 9:25am
A great voice and his jokes were actually funny too.  I actually thought he was about 67 in the nineties though, he always looked a lot older.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 9:57am
Paul Allen, Microsoft. Big sports fan also and owner of Seahawks and Trailblasers.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 12:03pm
Think he may have owned the Seattle MLS team as well, though I've forgotten their name
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 12:07pm
Sounders. He was part owner, according to an obituary I read earlier.
A mad career he had; Spurs, West Ham, Microsoft.
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:56am
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 5:01pm
Rumours circulating that Whitey Bulger has been killed in prison. Take that with a pinch of salt until confirmed.

EDIT: CONFIRMED

Edited by colemanY2K - 30 Oct 2018 at 5:02pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Rumours circulating that Whitey Bulger has been killed in prison. Take that with a pinch of salt until confirmed.

Only moved to that prison in the last few days apparently Shocked
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 5:06pm
BBC reporting it now albeit citing US media 

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 5:12pm
A bad egg if there ever was one.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 5:46pm
Only just watched a documentary about him the other day, interested to find out what exactly happened.

Think he gave a lot of info about the Boston Mafia to the FBI so maybe he was murdered by them for being an informer.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Only just watched a documentary about him the other day, interested to find out what exactly happened.

Think he gave a lot of info about the Boston Mafia to the FBI so maybe he was murdered by them for being an informer.

He was an FBI informer for 15 years which enabled the break up of an Italian crime family in New England. 

Having been convicted of 11 murders plus a whole litany of crimes there's no shortage of suspects who were quite happy to see him dead.

Edited by colemanY2K - 30 Oct 2018 at 5:55pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 5:59pm

Was that the one on Netflix called Whitey Bulger vs the USA or something like that?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Was that the one on Netflix called Whitey Bulger vs the USA or something like that?
King Pin ?
Four part series including Escobar, Gotti and someone else I cant remember.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

King Pin ?

Delaney ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

King Pin ?

Delaney ?

LOL

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 12:19am
Thats it LOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101102 218>
  Share Topic