Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cardiff City

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

sure newcastle utd are changing their club crest now too Wink

ClapClap8/10
Sponsored Links

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Sorry can see nothing but trouble from that lot next year as there fans are a bunch of scummers to say the least .

Cardiff have been one of the most por active clubs in dealing with their bad element. Voted family club of the year the last two seasons. They seem to have left all that in the past
Boooolocks  Gerk , a mate of mine who gos home and away for years always complains about their so called fans, windows were smashed again on the Burnley fans bus at there place in Oct this season . Never heard anything but bile from them by fellow Burnley fans .............Thumbs Down

They have the most banning orders of any club which says they are working on it.
I have been over a few times and they are a world away from where they were a few years ago.
Burnley are certainly no angels themselves
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 3:23pm

Sorry can see nothing but trouble from that lot next year as there fans are a bunch of scummers to say the least .

Cardiff have been one of the most por active clubs in dealing with their bad element. Voted family club of the year the last two seasons. They seem to have left all that in the past
Boooolocks  Gerk , a mate of mine who gos home and away for years always complains about their so called fans, windows were smashed again on the Burnley fans bus at there place in Oct this season . Never heard anything but bile from them by fellow Burnley fans .............Thumbs Down

They have the most banning orders of any club which says they are working on it.
I have been over a few times and they are a world away from where they were a few years ago.

We have played both Burnley and Cardiff at home fairly recently and even though there were over twice as many Cardiff fans there was more bile and trouble from the Burnley fans (this is NOT me having my usual sly dig at Claret Murph by the way)
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Great to see them in the Premier League
Defo try to get to the Swansea game next year

Bittersweet for many fans following the rebranding of the club. This has caused a pretty big divide amongst their support

What do people think about the history of the club being ripped up to capture a new market in the Middle East? Does Premier League football balance this out?

Sold their soul, when the bluebirds became the redbirds.
Be like Liverpool playing in blue. 

Or Leeds playing in all white.
AKA pedantic kunt
GG14 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Bittersweet for many fans following the rebranding of the club. This has caused a pretty big divide amongst their support

What do people think about the history of the club being ripped up to capture a new market in the Middle East? Does Premier League football balance this out?

Or Leeds playing in all white.

Not really Leeds just returned to use one of the original kit colours.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing Cardiff break Derby's premiership record for the lowest points in a season!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

We have played both Burnley and Cardiff at home fairly recently and even though there were over twice as many Cardiff fans there was more bile and trouble from the Burnley fans (this is NOT me having my usual sly dig at Claret Murph by the way)
Trust me I never said certain Burnley fans were Angles and yes the Clarets have a scum lot who follow them also which has been the same for years Thumbs Down .
But I still stand by what I said that going to Cardiff next season you will see nothing inside the ground but outside well that something a lot different .

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 7:25am

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Trust me I never said certain Burnley fans were Angles and yes the Clarets have a scum lot who follow them also which has been the same for years Thumbs Down .
But I still stand by what I said that going to Cardiff next season you will see nothing inside the ground but outside well that something a lot different .

Very true Murph.......the Stadium is a very typical modernistic bowl like most of the new stadia......lacking the history and character of the old fashioned ground.......and Yes , you are correct about outside , it is completely different.......a lovely, easy to walk round City with lots of historical sites to view and a good selection of fine ale houses providing quality, reasonably priced food and refreshments.
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 11:18am
Cardiff's scum elements will likely be missing at next seasons games, especially now that they'll have to pay PL prices to see their team. 
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 11:20am

Cardiff's scum elements will likely be missing at next seasons games, especially now that they'll have to pay PL prices to see their team. 
yes because football hooligans are always unemployed council estate layabouts
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Hummmmm kind of sums up Burnley in one sentance Ouch
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 1:09pm
Burnley, what an absolute hell hole.

Regarding Cardiff, there are plenty of fans that have stayed away this season. The soul has been ripped out of the club.

It's a Franchise now rather than a club.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 2:57pm

No of course not, but there is much less likely to be trouble at PL grounds than there are in the lower leagues, mainly because fellas who mostly go for the aggro, wont pay the extra money and find other targets.

Incidently, I've never been to Cardiff, but I know from Stoke fans that it was always a place of aggro for them, notably because Stoke's own scum elements used to relish the battle. And again, most of these heads are rarely seen around the Britannia these days, presumably because of the higher costs of attending PL football.
Charlo View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Regarding Cardiff, there are plenty of fans that have stayed away this season. The soul has been ripped out of the club.

It's a Franchise now rather than a club.

On the footballing side of things I have to say I thought they look a very average outfit. Unless they purchase quality and established PL players I can see them being in the bottom 3. Mind you the league table doesn't lie and you can only beat what is before you, standard has dipped a bit in the Championship I think of late.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

LOLLOLLOL
No close , in Latin Burnley translates to sh*thole LOLLOLLOL

Hey I don't have to live there Big smile
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 12:37am
Dirk Kuyt on his way to Cardiff city ?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 2:31am

Fans that go to every home and away game but yet are labelled 'so called fans.' They are fans of the club. They behave in a stupid manner.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 5:49am

Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

sure newcastle utd are changing their club crest now too Wink

ClapClap8/10

Big smileClapClapClapBig smile 

10/10.

Edited by Double Maxim - 26 Apr 2013 at 5:52am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 12:32pm

Liverpool originally wore blue.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic