You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cardiff - 14th August 2013 - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 5:35pm
Thanks for the info. Sure it's no big deal. I was just going to have a quick look if it was handy.
Sponsored Links

Beareleven View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beareleven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Thanks for the info. Sure it's no big deal. I was just going to have a quick look if it was handy.

You just want to be nosey like Green Tribe.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 10:35pm
I just wanted to see if there was anything on there to remind me of what I was at in Cardiff!
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 10:39pm

I just wanted to see if there was anything on there to remind me of what I was at in Cardiff!

Think I have some photos of you in Poland, that any good ???

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Beareleven Beareleven wrote:

You just want to be nosey like Green Tribe.

Harsh but true bear
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 11:22pm

Well yes I have plenty from the Live Lounge, which you dont appear to have made ( I wonder why), Ill email them on

Edited by Kerrzy - 18 Aug 2013 at 11:23pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 6:58am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Well yes I have plenty from the Live Lounge, which you dont appear to have made ( I wonder why), Ill email them on
you didnt last too long the first night eitherEmbarrassed
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 8:02am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Think I have some photos of you in Poland, that any good ???

No. No they won't be any good.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 8:08am
I will have ye know that I was in the live lounge until chucking out time on the Wednesday. The previous night though I was tucked up in bed by 12:30. At least that's what my phone told me as I texted a mate of mine a one word message just before that - "done". I blame the 6:30am flight and not the 13 hour session.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 5:07pm
If there was anything which went wrong for me it was choosing to take the 10 hour coach from Sunderland over the 30 min flight from Newcastle - 5am start had me worn out by the time O'Neills shut!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic