Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CaoimhĂ­n Kelleher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 173>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 3:49pm
Surely he should be starting? Alisson conceded another TWO, Kelleher keeps clean sheet after clean sheet.
Sponsored Links

GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Surely he should be starting? Alisson conceded another TWO, Kelleher keeps clean sheet after clean sheet.
LOL
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 3:42pm
On a sidenote Kelleher is out with an illness for today's game. Hope to God he's okay for the Preston game now. Also Alisson looked ginger once or twice against Atletico. I'd never wish injury on Alisson but it's not a million that might come back on him down the line. 

Kelleher was out for a long time with a stomach issue last year hope this is something smaller.

Edited by kevin100 - 24 Oct 2021 at 3:43pm
shakeyshamrock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakeyshamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 12:35pm
will miss the midweek game - at least he'll keep up his record of never conceding - very hard to concede when you don't play! 
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 12:56pm
He seems to get injured a lot for a keeper 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 2:22pm
For Whom the Kell Tolls.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

He seems to get injured a lot for a keeper 

Not injured, out with "illness" this time. Probably a dose of flu with it creeping back in.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 7:06pm
This is just a massive pity isn't it. The lad seems cursed as regards getting niggles/ill at crucal stages. Hopefully they qualify and if they make a semi final and he's looking at 3 more games in the comp alone.

10-15 games for him this season would be class and would give him a CV that would attract a lot of interest if they either loan him out or sell him.

Edited by kevin100 - 27 Oct 2021 at 7:08pm
trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 7:19pm
the lad is injured an awful lot. He always seems to have small niggles!/issues. You would be worried, if he was number one what his durability would be like. He really needs to be getting these games to progress. Alison is a bit injury prone, and kelleher needs to be fit to step in. Disappointing he is not playing tonight. 

Edited by trapscat - 27 Oct 2021 at 7:23pm
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by trapscat trapscat wrote:

the lad is injured an awful lot. He always seems to have small niggles!/issues. You would be worried, if he was number one what his durability would be like. He really needs to be getting these games to progress. Alison is a bit injury prone, and kelleher needs to be fit to step in. Disappointing he is not playing tonight. 

He has literally had one injury to date, a stomach tear that kept him out for 3 months from Feb/Mar this year until the end of last season.

It just so happen to coincide with both Allison and Randolph being injured and him missing out on game times over others.

Now he just has an illness, prob nothing more than a bad dose of the flu or something and again is unfortunate to miss out on a cup game with it.

Far from constant niggles.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 8:07pm
Probably doesn't have anything to do with his injuries but he's very slight in build.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 6:45pm
Had a look at Liverpools training gallery today no sign of Kelleher training. Seriously hope this isn't something that will roll on like his stomach issue last March. Would be a disaster for him if that's the case. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2021 at 8:40am
TheNumber6 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNumber6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2021 at 10:26am
He was a big United fan in his youth was Caoimhin.

kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2021 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Will be available according to this: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the42.ie/jeff-hendrick-4-5589138-Nov2021/%3famp=1.

"Was recently called the best goalkeeper of his age group in Europe by Klopp' can someone please find that quote for me 😂

Does Donnarumma play chess? I say this as someone that loves Kelleher he might certainly be in the top 3 or 5 of his age group.

Edited by kevin100 - 03 Nov 2021 at 1:52pm
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2021 at 2:58pm
I saw a non-irish tinted "top 25 keepers under 23" list recently. Kelleher was on it but was well down - not in the top 10. Bazunu and Travers were nowhere to be seen.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2021 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

I saw a non-irish tinted "top 25 keepers under 23" list recently. Kelleher was on it but was well down - not in the top 10. Bazunu and Travers were nowhere to be seen.

No idea on what basis it's done, but this list has Travers #39, Kelleher #55 and Bazunu #157.
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2021 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

No idea on what basis it's done, but this list has Travers #39, Kelleher #55 and Bazunu #157.

The fact that Kamil Grabara is number 9 on that list and he is the same age as Kelleher but was disposed of by Liverpool so that they could hold onto Kelleher and make him number 2 might imply that, at least in Klopp's view, Kelleher is better. Klopp being one of the best coaches in the world would lead me to side with him. 

Also,  if Liverpool didn't fancy Kelleher as number 2 or if they wanted to sign a better prospect around the same age then I'm sure some of the options on there would be affordable for them. Vorskla Poltava, Viitorul etc. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 173>
  Share Topic