You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CaoimhĂ­n Kelleher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 515253
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 44 minutes ago at 4:00pm
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

"Will come back slightly later then us 10 days over there and then come back" Liverpool vs Man Utd will be on day 10 they wouldnt have got to Spain until at least today if not tonight so technically he plays that too. Now they may sort something out in the meantime but that's what it sounds like to me as it stands. 

If not he gets this League game and the Cup against Preston. Delighted for him a nice little reward for him to remind him the perks of being back up in such a top team.  If he gets 3/4 games by November and does well it really does crank the heat up on the Bazunu or Kelleher debate coming into it.

I'm an LFC fan and I think Kelleher is an outstanding talent, but assuming Bazunu isn't either dropped or injured, then I honestly don't see how you could take the jersey off him right now, regardless of Kelleher's minutes over the next 4 weeks. Longer term, I genuinely think Kelleher has a bit more about him and I'd fancy him to emerge on top, but Bazunu is still only 19, so has three years on him, a head scratcher. A nice dilemma!

Oh Bazunu is No.1 as it stands for November and will be regardless. I get what Greenie says but it will be very hard for Kenny to drop Bazunu in that scenario but it will still crack the heat up on the debate further it will be a very hot topic. đź‘€

Edited by kevin100 - 20 hours 43 minutes ago at 4:01pm
Sponsored Links

planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 29 minutes ago at 8:15pm
The quarantine started after Brazil left Colombia. The first part was in Brazil, the rest in Spain, it ends two days after the Atletico game. So they will be back for the Atletico game onwards. It's a bizarre arrangement, but there isn't a better solution. 
John Nice View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 7 minutes ago at 11:37am
Start confirmed, big test for him today, looking forward to it.
Idah Dream!
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 45 minutes ago at 11:59am
Hopefully they spelled his name right this time.
Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 515253
  Share Topic