You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Caoimhín Kelleher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 169>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Raggatip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

If Kellehef doesn’t start he should leave. He is being treated like sh*t.

isn't he recovering from an injury? no wonder Klopp doesn't want to risk him. He's got 20 years ahead of him rather than rush him and ruin his career
Sponsored Links

BippityBoop View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BippityBoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 4:43pm
This is probably the first time I'd admit that I'd be a bit nervous about Kelleher starting this weekend. It's such a high risk / high reward situation he has found himself in.

If a striker or a midfielder has a really bad game on their debut then it's easier to brush aside, but a few howlers from a goalkeeper in a high stakes game (as is every league game for liverpool this season if they are to win the league) can absolutely destroy a keepers image/career/self confidence (a la Karius in the champions league final). 

That being said, it could obviously go the opposite way - it could do wonders for him if he plays well.

I would have personally preferred if he started their domestic cup games for a bit of senior experience first with less risk associated to it.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Jimmy Raggatip Jimmy Raggatip wrote:

If Kellehef doesn’t start he should leave. He is being treated like sh*t.

isn't he recovering from an injury? no wonder Klopp doesn't want to risk him. He's got 20 years ahead of him rather than rush him and ruin his career
Nonsense! If he is good enough he is old enough.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 4:51pm
Adrian will probably be fit, according to BBC
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 4:53pm
You're on fire lately PM Clap
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Adrian will probably be fit, according to BBC

As mentioned, he'll be heavily strapped up and play short of full fitness I'd imagine. Klopp definitely won't throw Kelleher in unless it's a drastic situation. Way too much pressure for his first Liverpool start.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BippityBoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 5:26pm
Great news lads, Kelleher has finally been added to fantasy football. It's now possible for the first time in ages (maybe even ever?) to have a full squad of only Irish players!
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by BippityBoop BippityBoop wrote:

Great news lads, Kelleher has finally been added to fantasy football. It's now possible for the first time in ages (maybe even ever?) to have a full squad of only Irish players!

Official confirmation that we're back in the big time... 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

I have to confess I have enjoyed myself more on here in the last couple of days,  I am glad it is coming across!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 5:57pm

I have to confess I have enjoyed myself more on here in the last couple of days,  I am glad it is coming across!

Every move you make is like a beautiful, crafty chess move. It is intriguing to watch LOL

Edited by Hans Moleman - 16 Aug 2019 at 5:58pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 6:34pm

Every move you make is like a beautiful, crafty chess move. It is intriguing to watch LOL
The only crafty thing I have these days is a wank!LOL
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 8:44pm
Be interesting to see him start if for nothing else how the English butcher his name
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 8:41am
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Yes, no Irish player has appeared for Liverpool since Robbie Keane against Wigan in January 2009

Kelleher has played for the first team before. Albeit two pre-season friendlies against both Manchester clubs last season, and albeit 45 minutes each, but he impressed, and only conceded once, and has more first team action than Lonergan. 
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 12:55pm
I meant in a competitive game, league, cup or European. Think Cleary and O'Hanlon both appeared for Liverpool in preseason games
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BippityBoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 3:02pm
Doesn't start for Liverpool. Doesn't even make the bench.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by BippityBoop BippityBoop wrote:

Doesn't start for Liverpool. Doesn't even make the bench.

Hasn't even made the bench for QPR either. Tough going for the lad. Smile
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 9:31am
Made his comeback from injury last night as he lined out for Liverpool u23's v Chelsea. Made a couple of fine saves too despite loosing 3-0

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 21 Aug 2019 at 9:31am
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 8:43pm
He will play on Wed.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 169>
  Share Topic