You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Campervan Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Campervan Thread
    Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 9:19am
More than likely if I am going on this trip I will be going alone and based on figures quoted for hotel accomadation, I'll be looking to go by campervan. So putting the word out there if anyone is looking for a companion to make up the numbers in their campervan group then give me a shout. I should also be sober for the trip so would be able to do a bit of the driving  Wink

To be clear, I don't have a campervan, I am looking to come into someone else who has already organised it but needs another head

t_rAndy

Edited by RogerMilla - 09 Dec 2011 at 5:33am
Sponsored Links

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 9:25am
Is it safe to under take that sort of trip by yourself?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 9:34am
Do you have a campervan or are you looking to find someone who has and is willing to take you?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 9:43am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Do you have a campervan or are you looking to find someone who has and is willing to take you?

The latter. But will look into getting one myself too and see if others want to come in on it
MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 9:46am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

More than likely if I am going on this trip I will be going alone and based on figures quoted for hotel accomadation, I'll be looking to go by campervan. So putting the word out there if anyone is looking for a companion to make up the numbers in their campervan group then give me a shout. I should also be sober for the trip so would be able to do a bit of the driving  Wink

To be clear, I don't have a campervan, I am looking to come into someone else who has already organised it but needs another head

t_rAndy

Think our camper will be full. However, if you look like this  I'll squeeze you in
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 9:50am
Anyone have any info on renting campervans for the trip?
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 10:03am
www.campervansinpoland&ukraineforsmellyirishmessyhoors.com
Chips don't bounce
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 10:04am

Confused
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 10:13am
Thanks for that quality bit of info there Kevin Thumbs Up
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 10:23am
I wont know till after the draw as to whether I can be of assistance to you. I will let ya know
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 10:29am

pm sent there bhob
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 11:29am
The company we have reserved them with got back to me today. If there not booked(400) deposit before the draw all quotes will be out of date and new ones must be obtained. 

my take on things is that if Germany,Ireland,England are drawn in a Group with games in Poland, thell be able to charge whatever they like for rentals as driving from Germany  (Frankfurt in this case) to Poland will be the norm for big percentage of fans from all countries.
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 11:51am

All they need is 1 of them 3 countries to get drawn in poland and the prices will go through the roof! Between 5 lads driving, ukraine wont be all that bad to drive too anyway!

Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 11:57am

t_rAndy

Shocked
Ahh heya!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 12:07pm
Looks a nightmare trip in a caravan
What speed do them yokes get up to?
Can't be much poke in them wha
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

All they need is 1 of them 3 countries to get drawn in poland and the prices will go through the roof! Between 5 lads driving, ukraine wont be all that bad to drive too anyway!

5 lads who are  min 21 and have a full licence a minimum of 3 years is the norm for German Rental companies.

Well be taking a few chances with regards to this rule but as long as there's no collisions driving on the 'wrong " side of the road it will be a o k. 

Edited by daboi89 - 25 Nov 2011 at 12:21pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 1:21pm

t_rAndy

There will probably only be 2 of us going(maybe 3) and would definatly be interested in getting a campervan with a few others to spread the cost and share the driving duties.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

t_rAndy

There will probably only be 2 of us going(maybe 3) and would definatly be interested in getting a campervan with a few others to spread the cost and share the driving duties.

Thumbs Up. I am probably like yourself, need to wait a bit longer to actually start paying for anything. But if I get something organised or you do yourself and you need extra bodies then send PM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>
  Share Topic