Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Callum Robinson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 53>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 11:19am
He did well, very dangerous and is full of confidence. I thought he tired after the 60 mark and should have been replaced.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 12:21pm
His influence is limited if he plays as the 9. Much more effective when he's allowed the freedom to roam, picks up good positions and is positive on the ball. 
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

His influence is limited if he plays as the 9. Much more effective when he's allowed the freedom to roam, picks up good positions and is positive on the ball. 

And, on that point, I thought Idah was very good when he came in, aside from the one time he did well to retain the ball and held onto it too long before being dispossessed. 

You'd have to imagine it'll be Idah up top with Robinson and either Ogbene or McGrath. Is Ogbene most likely against Luxembourg? 
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Eoink21 Eoink21 wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

And, on that point, I thought Idah was very good when he came in, aside from the one time he did well to retain the ball and held onto it too long before being dispossessed. 

You'd have to imagine it'll be Idah up top with Robinson and either Ogbene or McGrath. Is Ogbene most likely against Luxembourg? 

I think Knight has a shout for that role also. Ogbene as the impact sub for me this time.
Idah Dream!
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 7:48am
Robinson has shown some real quality over the past few games. From 1 goal in 20 to now 7 in 24 shows what he can offer when utilised properly. I like the free role he is given and despite not being really top drawer he has the potential to become our linchpin. The guy who will make us tick. 
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 8:28am
He was poor last night I thought, goal aside. But overall he is our most dangerous player.

King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 8:35am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

He was poor last night I thought, goal aside. But overall he is our most dangerous player.

He was too deep for the first hour. Right up front or nowhere for Robinson.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 8:36am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Would agree with this.  One of his poorer games in his last 4/5 showings 
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 1:17am
Poor again tonight, he just isn't a central striker. Hooked on 70 mins. He's much better playing off either flank. We really need a proper 9, callum is not it!
Idah Dream!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 1:18am
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Poor again tonight, he just isn't a central striker. Hooked on 70 mins. He's much better playing off either flank. We really need a proper 9, callum is not it!

He needs an injection of confidence

and vaccine

Edited by Trap junior - 27 Nov 2021 at 1:19am
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Was sacrificed because Molumby was sent off to be fair. Thought he had come in to in the second half after a quiet first half. He's no world beater but he's the best we have at the moment.
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2021 at 1:22pm
Robinson is down for an assist for WBA's first goal against Coventry.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2021 at 1:27pm
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2021 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by darman28 darman28 wrote:

Robinson is down for an assist for WBA's first goal against Coventry.

Was a lovely-weighted ball.
Good to see his playing well here.
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2021 at 1:46pm
Needs to start scoring though
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2021 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Needs to start scoring though

Scores today!
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2021 at 4:21pm
Scores 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2022 at 3:08pm
Scores.

West Brom 1-1 Cardiff.

Collins with Cardiff's goal.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 53>
  Share Topic