You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Callum Robinson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 53>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by theworm2345 theworm2345 wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Goal and assist!

Jaysus Chelsea look a shadow of their former selfs
Won't get the assist as it was an own goal, but certainly his ball in and Mousset's pressure caused the goal.

Wont get the assist in fantasy football be he was the one who assisted/created the goal
Sponsored Links

Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 5:04pm
Already has it in FF
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 9:11am
In watching MOTD he looked like the Blades’ best player.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 2:14pm
Gets himself an early goal. He's been frozen out of late so hopefully this will be the start of his turnaround 
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 12:57am
worst player ever to pull on a green jersey
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Andrew00 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 1:03am
LOL
Andrew00 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 4:23pm
West Brom interested in signing him. Would be a good move 
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 8:04pm
Surprised that it hasn't gone better for him at Sheffield United, I thought he would break into the first team there - I don't think he's any worse than McBurnie or Sharp but Wilder doesn't seem to fancy him. 
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Surprised that it hasn't gone better for him at Sheffield United, I thought he would break into the first team there - I don't think he's any worse than McBurnie or Sharp but Wilder doesn't seem to fancy him. 
Hasn’t done much for us. Probably a championship player at best!
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Hasn’t done much for us. Probably a championship player at best!

True. He's not been up to much for club of country since he left Preston. Premier League might be step too far. 
MacMathuna View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacMathuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 9:46am
loan move to West brom for rest of season
Sinne Fianna Fáil atá fé gheall ag Éirinn.
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:47am
Originally posted by MacMathuna MacMathuna wrote:

This is not a bad move for him. 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:57am
Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

If he gets a good run it could be an excellent move. WBA are doing well under Bilic and there is a spread of good players ranging from
experienced pros to up and coming prospects. They are also likely to be in the shake up for automatic promotion in the summer. So, if he does well and they go up, Bilic May favour bringing him to
WBA, or he could go back to SU rejuvenated. This is better than him remaining in the bench.
Deco79 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 11:01am
Good move, hopefully can stay fit and get a good run of games in a decent team and be in form before our Play Off 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 12:57pm
I don't think anyone expected Sheffield United to have such a fantastic start to the season where it meant that Wilder wasn't too keen on changing a winning formula (which he was dead right to stick with)

No doubt if they were down where West Ham/Watford/Villa etc were in the table Robinson would have gotten more game time, but still a move to WBA is potentially a great move for him.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I don't think anyone expected Sheffield United to have such a fantastic start to the season where it meant that Wilder wasn't too keen on changing a winning formula (which he was dead right to stick with)

No doubt if they were down where West Ham/Watford/Villa etc were in the table Robinson would have gotten more game time, but still a move to WBA is potentially a great move for him.

Agree with you about Wilder - this season has been one of pure imagination for him.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

If he gets a good run it could be an excellent move. WBA are doing well under Bilic and there is a spread of good players ranging from
experienced pros to up and coming prospects. They are also likely to be in the shake up for automatic promotion in the summer. So, if he does well and they go up, Bilic May favour bringing him to
WBA, or he could go back to SU rejuvenated. This is better than him remaining in the bench.

All sounds promising but ignoring the fact since Xmas they have been relegation form with 1 win in 9 ......there's talk of Bilic getting the axe

And err uhm Callum Robinson is a very very average footballer
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 10:28pm
Well theres no shortage of below average in the ireland squad at the moment so average is a step up. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 53>
  Share Topic