You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Buses - trains after 3rd game to Berlin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skimcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buses - trains after 3rd game to Berlin
    Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 8:32am
Hi has anyone looked about transport after the 3rd game straight back to Berlin? Or what's the best way in getting there for a mornIng flight on the 19th?

Regards
Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 3:05pm
Any of you doing this?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 3:08pm
The bus company Steve and I have organised from Torun will have a price on a bus for this in a couple of days, id imagine around €20 per head if there are enough takers.
I know nothing :-)
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 5:59pm
What day will the bus to Kiev depart?
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

What day will the bus to Kiev depart?
You missed it,1st April
skimcg View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skimcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 10:08pm
ya il be on for this one as i have an early flight
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by skimcg skimcg wrote:

ya il be on for this one as i have an early flight
9am to Stansted?
Midlands View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midlands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

The bus company Steve and I have organised from Torun will have a price on a bus for this in a couple of days, id imagine around €20 per head if there are enough takers.

I only booked the polskibus back after it last weekend. Would have jumped at this otherwise.
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 2:44pm
How long would the bus take to get to Berlin ?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 8:15pm
Any trains yet lined up?
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by skimcg skimcg wrote:

Hi has anyone looked about transport after the 3rd game straight back to Berlin? Or what's the best way in getting there for a mornIng flight on the 19th?

Regards
polskibus

bus at 4:50 on the 19th gets you to berlin airport at 8:30 or
bus at 13:50 on the 19th gets you to berlin airport for 17:30 ( I've book this one myself)

polskibus.com
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

How long would the bus take to get to Berlin ?
3hrs40 to berlin airport
4hrs20 to berlin on the bus service i posted above

Edited by ciaran90 - 10 Apr 2012 at 9:08pm
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 9:36pm
So is there anything leaving after the game?
Midlands View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midlands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 9:48pm
We're booked on the 0440 one after the Italian game, €15 each. Think there could be a few others booked on it as well.
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange
Midlands View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midlands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 9:52pm
Looks like you can get from Poznan to Berlin by train at night, but there are at least 1 if not 2 connections on the journey. Someone posted on one of the other threads that a new timetable will be issued on the 1st of June, Id be guessing to tie in with the Euros. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Midlands Midlands wrote:

Looks like you can get from Poznan to Berlin by train at night, but there are at least 1 if not 2 connections on the journey. Someone posted on one of the other threads that a new timetable will be issued on the 1st of June, Id be guessing to tie in with the Euros. 
1st June?? That's f**king handy,the week before it starts
Midlands View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midlands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 10:11pm
You can only book trains in Poland it seems 30 days in advance I think. 60 days for the Berlin-Poznan ones, it might be something similiar the other way around.Poznan-Berlin

We've a long journey from Berlin to London that day so dont fancy changing trains in the middle of the night somewhere.
Junior View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 10:20pm
casarebelde was looking for interested numbers for a second bus doing a day return from Berlin on the day of the Italy game.

Depending if it goes ahead, and if there is space, its possible he could take return passengers only. I couldnt say for sure I guess it would depend on ensureing all costs are covered etc...etc...

Might be worth asking the question anyhow.

Edited by Junior - 10 Apr 2012 at 10:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic