You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

bus from poznan to berlin after croatia match

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bus from poznan to berlin after croatia match
    Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 1:05pm
hi all

been reading through the threads and see a good few are basing themselves in berlin. i'm only going over for the first game (so far) and with the difficulty and cost of getting accomodation in poznan plan to head back to berlin on the night of the game around midnight. getting to berlin is easy enough it seems - getting back more of a challenge.

i've looked into trains but the first one is at 02:57 and takes about 5 hours. these lads

www.berlinexpress.pl

seem decent enough - might try to arrange a bus back via them, leave poznan around 00:00 on the monday and back hopefully by 03:30 to berlin. there are other companies aswell but sites tend to be in polish. are there others going to take a similar approach?

Edited by sanders - 23 Jan 2012 at 1:05pm
Sponsored Links

danger here View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danger here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 1:24pm
I'm based (living) in Berlin and something like this would be ideal, although I'm planning to take the next day off work anyway so it might be fun to sleep under a bridge in Poznan LOL
sanders View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 10:23pm
i'm going to try and find out if such a bus is available - if not will look into chartering a minibus. probably a bit too early now but on the other hand don't want to leave it too late as there's the worry you might be ripped off.

Gpj79 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gpj79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 9:56am
@sanders... Have you sorted your way getting back to Berlin? 11 of us in same boat.. We are getting the 09:40 train from Berlin in the Sunday morning but no way back to Berlin yet I looks led at that Berlinexpress site and they have a 20 seat bus for private transfer for 2000pln which is £400 only downside is you have to pay upfront which could be dodgy but they are going years so shoul be ok... If your still interested give me a mail sure And see if we can sort something
Am in Derry..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic