You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Burnley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 105>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 7:40pm

Madness.

Could see Dyche getting Everton gig next season.

Sponsored Links

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 1:00pm
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 2:14pm
We could go on and on about Sean , he did care not just about the players who worked for him but the fans too as he would go out of his way to help most . He understood Burnley the Team the Town and what he left behind , he always talked the training ground which is top notch , he wanted this .
These were the golden years for the club and Sean was the man  . 
Fair play to him . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 2:19pm
https://leaguemanagers.com/news/lma-lat ... statement/ From Sean Dyche 

I would like to thank the people of Burnley and fans of the club for their incredible kindness and support since I joined the club in 2012. The town has become a huge part of my life, and myself and my family thank you for everything we have all experienced together during my time as manager. Amongst the many challenges, there have been some truly incredible times, which are never to be forgotten.

“I would like to express my gratitude to all players and staff, past and present, for the hard work and commitment they have shown throughout my time at the club. The memories of promotion campaigns, European travels and competing against some of the best teams in the world will always stay with me.

“I would also like to thank the directors and owners who I have worked with for their help over the past decade. The club has changed so much during this time, with improvements across the infrastructure, training ground and academy ensuring the future of the club is protected both on and off the pitch. The successes and building process from where the club was, to where it is now has been by no means by myself. The help of so many people has made it happen and I thank them all, particularly my football staff who have worked so diligently over the years.

“Finally, I would like to thank people across football who have been so positive about my career in recent days. I appreciate the kind words of my colleagues in the game and I look forward to the next phase of my career.”

LMA Chief Executive Richard Bevan added:

“Sean’s tenure at Burnley has been exceptional.

“Burnley’s successes since Sean first led the club into the Premier League in 2014 have become an example of what can be achieved when a strong, talented leader is given the time and responsibility to develop a team in line with the values and principles of the community in which the club exists. Sean was able build a club to outperform expectations and grow sustainably, whilst ensuring a legacy on and off the pitch which will survive for decades to come.”

“Sean brought European football to Burnley for the first time in over 50 years and I’m sure he will continue to compete as one of the country’s elite managers for many years in future.”
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2022 at 6:44pm
Sacking Dyche doesn't seem so mad afterall
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2022 at 8:36pm
Big result today , now we will see what Everton are made of .

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

You confident of staying up CM?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

You confident of staying up CM?
50/50
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 9:59pm
Good point for Burnley but will it be enough?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 10:05pm
Yes Brentford will beat Leeds I think 
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 10:12pm
Reckon both will probably draw and Burnley stay up on their superior GD.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 10:27pm
Hopefully Burnley NP are relegated..
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Reckon both will probably draw and Burnley stay up on their superior GD.

That's my bet. Both sides have drawn alot of games.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 10:36pm
Hoping Burnley stay up at the expense of Leeds.

The decision to get rid of Dyche proving to be the right call, can’t believe Dyche had Collins on the bench for most of the season.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 5:29pm
Going to be some day on Sunday
Garethr95 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garethr95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 8:58pm
Please Burnley go down and don’t come back LOL
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2022 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Hoping Burnley stay up at the expense of Leeds.

The decision to get rid of Dyche proving to be the right call, can’t believe Dyche had Collins on the bench for most of the season.
Can i have your lotto numbers ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2022 at 7:15pm
LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 105>
  Share Topic