You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Burnley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 104>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 3:48pm

Dyche compared Klopp's attitude with that of the Liverpool team he watched as a boyhood Reds' fan, and also accused Daniel Sturridge of a first-half dive.

"It's funny, he didn't reference Daniel Sturridge's cheating," said the Burnley boss, who again played down an apparent verbal joust with Klopp following the final whistle. "He never got touched, nothing near him, and actually got a free-kick.

"I watched Liverpool as a kid and was a Liverpool fan growing up and they had a fantastic side of skill, will, demand and a physical edge.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 10:01am
I thought Burnley should have had two penos yesterday.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 7:01am
With their recent results I think the Clarets will be able to move up the table in the coming months.

You agree CM?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 7:14am
Morning DM
Wins are so important , kind of win 10 times in the Prem and you have a good chance of staying up .
Still think we will do it I have worried at times sort of Everton at home and Palace away were shocking but they bounce back . Now we will go down again but not this season .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Morning DM
Wins are so important , kind of win 10 times in the Prem and you have a good chance of staying up .
Still think we will do it I have worried at times sort of Everton at home and Palace away were shocking but they bounce back . Now we will go down again but not this season .

Morning CM

I think you have the right man as manager to get you through it he's seen it all before.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 6:58am

According to reports the Clarets have put a £50m value on James Tarkowski,

Liverpool are supposed to be interested in him.

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 6:59am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Yer it's funny season alright , did read they want him on loan , now 50 mill who knows I would say they would recall that young lad in the lower leagues Wink .
Hope Jimmy has a stromer at your place as everywhere he has been he has done very well .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 7:01am

Yer it's funny season alright , did read they want him on loan , now 50 mill who knows I would say they would recall that young lad in the lower leagues Wink .
Hope Jimmy has a stromer at your place as everywhere he has been he has done very well .

Thanks a Hearts mate of mine speaks highly of JD.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 7:08am

Three EPL wins on the trot for Burnley the revival is well underway looks like Dyche is turning it around again?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 6:55am

Morning DM

Nothing to worry about after the Clarets fine win yesteday and the other results down at the bottom looks like you were right again CM.

Wink
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 9:13am

Morning DM

Nothing to worry about after the Clarets fine win yesteday and the other results down at the bottom looks like you were right again CM.

Wink
I would say they are looking good at the moment and i can't see them going down , hey if we take the points on Tuesday i would say we would both be happy Big smile
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 6:04am
The average wage paid by Burnley and their Premier League rivals - ranked in order 

Just shows what a good job Dyche is doing.

Edited by Double Maxim - 07 Mar 2019 at 6:08am
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 7:00am
I would say there are Championship clubs who pay more maybe ?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 7:00am

Villa certainly.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 2:34pm

Villa certainly.
This season, yes.

But next season?

I think their parachute payments run out in the summer, making them desperate for the play-offs/promotion this season.

By way of comparison, I read at the w/e that Aberdeen's top earners are on £2.5k per week. Of course £125k a year is nice money by normal standards, but hardly by English football standards, or even the Old Firm.

More especially when you consider that that will only be a handful of the squad, and those will be the ones in their mid-20's, and even then only for one or two contracts during their career.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 6:37am
The Clarets football agent fees £3m over the last twelve months.

What a contrast to some other EPL clubs!

Thumbs Up

Edited by Double Maxim - 05 Apr 2019 at 6:38am
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 11:48am
Looking like the Clarets are safe now after 3 wins on the bounce.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by longford claret longford claret wrote:

Looking like the Clarets are safe now after 3 wins on the bounce.
Home and hosed Longford Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 104>
  Share Topic