You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Burnley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 105>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 10:10am
Think they had one of the worst away records last season too.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Burnley’s away record was better than their home record.
More pts and goals.

Surely a record?

LOL what's the story with the love of stats Zinedine? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 4:20pm
Great criac yesterday i must say , the only conversation was who the Clarets would get in the Europa Cup .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 4:57pm
Are Burnley straight into the group stages of the Europa? Or will we get the usual spiel about them not 'really, really' wanting to win after being knocked out by some team with a comparatively tiny budget from?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 5:01pm
No they’re into a qualifying round around July 23rd I think it said on MOTD last night
Not sure what qualifying round that is, think they said the 2nd
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 5:15pm
Good time for a holiday, I suppose.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 8:15pm
What i was told is that they are seeded so first game away from home and the winner is in group stages . Lots i were taking to were going where ever as most have never been away in Europe , hey lets face it 51 years ago was the last time they were in the Fairs Cup .
One of the strangest chats i had was to lad who has never had a passport and he was 59 ......... Hey he wants to go also LOL
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 10:31am
Clarets are training in Cork for 5 days in July, and play Cork City on Friday 13th July.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by longford claret longford claret wrote:

Clarets are training in Cork for 5 days in July, and play Cork City on Friday 13th July.
We're in the champions league that week and Burnley are playing in the Europa league the night before.

It'll be Cork City's under 19 team against Burnley's reserve team.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 7:49pm
Should be a full strength Burnley side out. 26th July is the date of Burnleys Europa League opener.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 9:20pm
Most things sorted for the trip down to Cork , the wife has to talk to people tomorrow and then Galway United are playing in Cobh the night after , hey what can i say Big smile
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 4:51pm
Burnley are playing Aberdeen in the Europa Lg qualifying round.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 6:15am

Is the Aberdeen v Burnley UEFA Europa League Second Qualifying Round First Leg on tv?

The second leg is on BT but the first leg is not on the listings?
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Is the Aberdeen v Burnley UEFA Europa League Second Qualifying Round First Leg on tv?

The second leg is on BT but the first leg is not on the listings?
Still nothing from what I have read DM
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 5:59am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Most things sorted for the trip down to Cork , the wife has to talk to people tomorrow and then Galway United are playing in Cobh the night after , hey what can i say Big smile

Did you get your pass signed for last night?
Wink 

If so many Burnley supporters at the match?
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 8:44pm
Evening DM 
I would say around 200 Clarets at the game it was a fair run out and good to get to the game, now as for the Galway United game i would say the whole crowd was less than 200 with what i counted 18 Galway fans .
Hey great weekend when both sides won Thumbs Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Evening DM 
I would say around 200 Clarets at the game it was a fair run out and good to get to the game, now as for the Galway United game i would say the whole crowd was less than 200 with what i counted 18 Galway fans .
Hey great weekend when both sides won Thumbs Up

Fair play CM.

Cool
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 7:33am
Tonight's game is on Aberdeen Red Tv I'm not sure how easy it is to get a live stream on this?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 105>
  Share Topic