You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga/BL 2/BL 3. - 21/22

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

The semi finalists in the Pokal are
Union, Leipzig, Stuttgart & Bayern

I think the other 8 teams who have yet to be knocked out of the Pokal might be a bit surprised to hear this!
Sponsored Links

BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I think the other 8 teams who have yet to be knocked out of the Pokal might be a bit surprised to hear this!

It's the new fast tracking system I've employed for competitions where my club are no longer involved.

Thanks 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 4:34pm

It's the new fast tracking system I've employed for competitions where my club are no longer involved.

Thanks 
If you'd thrown Bayern out and stuck Dortmund through I'd be fully in favour of it!!!
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 6:00pm
I was about to ask what team you support over there and looked at the username Embarrassed
It would damage this forums' reputation
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

I was about to ask what team you support over there and looked at the username Embarrassed

The clue was there !! Got into following Dortmund when I started to see them on tv in the early 90s not long after I had started to learn German. I do also keep an eye our for FC Koln and Fortuna Koln as I used to go and watch both regularly when I spent summers in Cologne as a student. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 6:45pm
I'm sure the lovely kolsch beers kept you coming back Beer
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

I'm sure the lovely kolsch beers kept you coming back Beer

You can't beat it!
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2023 at 8:22pm

Anyways, back to what this thread is supposed to be about. Hoping to make it to my first game at the Millerntor on Sunday (assuming my ticket shows up!) and tick another BL ground off the list!

Really enjoyable trip. Great atmosphere at the game, the early goal helped!
My mate was a huge Pauli fan and Saturday would have been his birthday so cool to see the tributes to him in the Millerntor on Sunday.
And cheers to the poster on here who messaged me in case I was short of a ticket - All worked out in the end. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 10:14pm
Apparently Nagelsmann getting the boot by Bayern with Tuchel as favourite to replace him
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 10:16pm
Extremely harsh.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 2:11am
1/4 finals of the European Cup, 2nd in the league and probably still in the cup. Just a tad harsh
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 6:26pm
Confirmed sacked. Can't be based on the results. Must be true that he doesn't get on with those who run the club

Edited by t_rAndy - 24 Mar 2023 at 6:26pm
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 5:55pm
The Keeper killed Dortmund.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2023 at 9:08pm
3BL relegation match between Zwickau and Essen was called off at half time after a fan drenched the ref with a beaker of beer.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2023 at 4:51pm
BvB don't f&%k this up
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 3:51pm
Shocking stuff from Dortmund.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 3:57pm
Unbelievable stuff. Great entertainment though.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 4:01pm
1 back ClapClap
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic