You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga 2016/17

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 10:40pm
Bayern is unacceptably bad this season Ermm
Quit while you are ahead.
All the best gamblers do.

http://blog.sbobet.com/tips
Sponsored Links

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by HelloBarry HelloBarry wrote:

Bayern is unacceptably bad this season Ermm

I don't even want to discuss it, I'm watching the game from earlier now i recorded it. I, like most had huge aspirations for Carlo Ancelotti... I'm not giving up on him either, we can't get much worse thats for certain even today that was poor, the result was an improvement. 
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2016 at 2:17pm
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 10:48pm
FC Bayern back top after grinding out a win at Mainz 05.
On the form of the last 2 months (10 wins and 2 draws) Schalke are capable of getting at least a point at Dead Bull Leipzig tomorrow evening.

Edited by Mulvanystrasse - 02 Dec 2016 at 10:49pm
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 2:23pm
Would anybody know when they are likely to announce the schedule for the next bunch of games.
Thinking of doing a trip over at Easter but the fixture days still not yet announced.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 4:02pm
B
According to Bundesliga website it says 13th March

http://www.bundesliga.de/de/bundesliga/spieltag/?d=29
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

B
According to Bundesliga website it says 13th March

http://www.bundesliga.de/de/bundesliga/spieltag/?d=29

Cheers !

Not giving people much time to plan there !
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 8:15am
anyone any experience in getting tickets for Dortmund games, i.e. how likely it is for Dortmund tickets to go on general sale? heading over to Germany paddies weekend and am planning to take in the Dortmund v inglostadt game on paddies day and then cologne v hertha the next day.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 10:28am
Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

anyone any experience in getting tickets for Dortmund games, i.e. how likely it is for Dortmund tickets to go on general sale? heading over to Germany paddies weekend and am planning to take in the Dortmund v inglostadt game on paddies day and then cologne v hertha the next day.

It varies from game to game - I would drop the ticket office an email and see. They do hold some tickets back for foreign visiting fans for most games so you might get lucky.
Failing that, you should be able to get sorted on the day. There will always be touts but they last time I was there we picked up the spare we needed from fans in one of the bars before the game
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 10:34am
Quite unlikely. There are a small number that do but you need to be online about 45 minutes beforehand on the morning they go on sale, if not longer. I did it that way a couple of years ago and got one.

You'll get tickets to Schalke, Leverkusen, Moenchengladbach and Cologne games easily enough, though. They're all close enough by. Schalke may be a bit trickier but they are all possibilities. See if any of the other three are at home (obv Cologne are).
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 10:38am
We actually got tickets from a tout on the afternoon for not that much. I think we paid 70 euro each for 50 euro tickets, which wasn't a bad deal. It was Dortmund v Hamburg and it finished 6-2.

Didn't realise you could email the ticket office or that they held tickets back for foreign fans.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 11:07am
Cheers lads, I've emailed the ticket office and they just said to look out for the general sale. I'm hoping as it's only inglostadt and it's a Friday night there might be a few spares knocking about on the day.Reluctant to go down the tout route.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 1:38pm
Likely that Ingolstadt would have spares ..
8.30pm kick off on a Friday plus a long hike back afterwards (500+KM)
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 5:25pm
Bundesliga back again this weekend after the winter break (lots of snow and bloody freezing at the moment)
Surprise "top" game is Red Bollix vs Frankfurt

Friday January 20

• 19:30 SC Freiburg  Bayern Munich

Saturday January 21

• 14:30 FC Augsburg Hoffenheim
  • 14:30 SV Darmstadt 98 M'gladbach
  • 14:30 Schalke FC Ingolstadt 04
  • 14:30 Werder Bremen B Dortmund
  • 14:30 Wolfsburg Hamburg
  • 17:30 RB Leipzig Frankfurt

Sunday January 22

• 14:30 Bayer Leverkusen Hertha Berlin
  • 16:30 Mainz Cologne

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 12:45pm
This weekend sees (I believe) the only unbeaten team in any Euro major league travel to Leipzeig
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 9:44am
Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

Im in a similar situation , trying to head over early March for Dortmund v Benfica , Cant seem to find info on a general sale but Viagogo are selling tickets for 70.

Id be happy to pay 70 but don't want to give Viagogo a cent , any suggestions ? Would mid week games be less popular by any chance
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 11:11am
70 isn't too bad, try the facebook group 'ticketborse borussia Dortmund'. its a buy and sell page for Dortmund fans to sell and exchange tickets at face value, something could pop up on it closer to the time.
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 1:07pm
Cheers ill keep an eye out , The stadium capacity is reduced for champions league games so I might just take whats there now Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic