Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga 2016/17

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Can't see Klopp being appointed, Blanc is a good shout. don't  think Luis Enrique would be up for it as he may feel or be seen as a Pep copycat.

Sagnol to be in charge for next game. I actually think it will be similar kind of appointment until end of the season.

If Sammer was still at club I think he could have come in for rest of the season and then Nagelsmann would take over, but of course he has retired from football.

Does Klopps family live in Liverpool? The wife might be homesick, who knows, the board should definitely make the enquiry to his agent. He's the best/proven coach in German football. I personally don't like Tuchel full stop.

Possibly, but it's a massive football club and once you've managed Barcelona you don't want to start managing mid table sides either.

Last time this happened, Bayern choose experience in Heynckes. Pity he's 72, I'd welcome him back to the end of the season. 

Blanc would fit the mould, his style of play, experience and personality are suited to the role. The only negative is he has absolutely no experience of German football be it as a player or manager.

I know nothing of Jurgens private life so I can't answer that question. I just feel Klopp wouldn't walk away from Liverpool at this time maybe at the end of the season but not now.

As pointed out in regards to Enrique of course having managed Barcelona unless he goes to a top club it would be considered a step down, but I think my point stands he'll be seen as Pep mark II and he has already pointed out that the pressure of Barcelona job. Especially being compared to Guardiola
Sponsored Links

Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 5:19pm
Think Julian Nagelsmann will get the FC Bayern job, think he would have taken over next summer anyway but FC Bayern may negotiate with Hoffenheim to try to get him by this mid-winter Bundesliga break.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 5:28pm
Klopp?LOL

He'd have them leaking goals.

Klopp the flopp
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 6:01pm
Why was Ancellotti sacked? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Why was Ancellotti sacked? 

Coz he didn't pick Andy Reid

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 7:36am
All 6 German teams competing in Europe this week lost.
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 11:10pm
Bayern throw away a 2 nil away lead in Berlin
Club in chaos Cry

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Club in chaos Cry

If they had Noel King as caretaker manager that wouldn't have happened.

Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 11:55pm

Club in chaos Cry

The DFL are doing all they can for FC Hollywood. I am waiting for the lights to come on in the video analysis room and see everyone dressed in FC Bayern gear from head to toe.

Edited by Mulvanystrasse - 02 Oct 2017 at 12:06am
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 10:13pm
Jupp Heynckes! Welcome back

f**king yes! Exactly who I wanted back on a short term, but I thought age had beat him. Back to the try tested, superb appointment. If all rumours are to be believed!

Should of been given the job on a longer term basis a few seasons back.

Edited by SByrne24 - 04 Oct 2017 at 10:16pm
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 1:57pm
really ??
don't see where such jubilation comes from
hasn't worked since he left ye , 3 - 4 years ago.
will see what the natives think tomorrow

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 2:36pm
it's a logical one in terms of Bayern but Heynckes  is risking a lot, after what he done before he retired he is seen as a great of Bayern history if he is to feck this up could it ruin all his previous work?
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 2:46pm
It makes perfect sense. It gives the board the opportunity to sound out candiadates until the summer.

While Heyneckes a fan favourite comes back. He's risking a hell of a lot he left in 2013 as coach of the year and a treble winner. A lot of the same faces are still at Bayern, but for me we lack a leader in the dressing room. He took over in 09 with similar circumstances to now and done a pretty good job, although he will be expected to win the Bundesliga.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 2:48pm
Bayern forced him out by picking Pep and saying that Heynckes was to retire at the end of the season when he had made no such decision.

He left that season on a high of Bundesliga Pokal and Champions League.. hard to see what is in it for him ? If he had been missing football so much he would have picked up a team in the meantime. or maybe only "Bayern" could drag him out of retirement.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 3:13pm

Bayern forced him out by picking Pep and saying that Heynckes was to retire at the end of the season when he had made no such decision.

He left that season on a high of Bundesliga Pokal and Champions League.. hard to see what is in it for him ? If he had been missing football so much he would have picked up a team in the meantime. or maybe only "Bayern" could drag him out of retirement.

Couple of Mil?

Even though I'd doubt he is stuck for cash
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 12:42pm
Bayern have a meeting scheduled with Luis Enrique this week about the job. f**king hell. Why can't we try and get Conte
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 2:44pm

Bayern have a meeting scheduled with Luis Enrique this week about the job. f**king hell. Why can't we try and get Conte

Because Conte has a job
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Because Conte has a job

Its a simple answer alright
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
  Share Topic