You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ***** Brogans Pub in Fulham for YBIG Italy Meetup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

***** Brogans Pub in Fulham for YBIG Italy Meetup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ***** Brogans Pub in Fulham for YBIG Italy Meetup
    Posted: 09 May 2014 at 9:42am
Right lads, Phil in Brogans and YBIG's Seaniemac here have been doing some top notch work here sorting out deals for YBIG'ers for pre and post match sessions in Brogans again. Great session last time round so hopefully will be hopping again Thumbs Up

Full details to follow in the next few days but heres a summary Clap

http://www.brogansfulham.co.uk/

For those who haven't been there before. Brogans is by Fulham Broadway tube station. Come out of the station, through the shopping centre and turn right (turn left if you want to go see Stamford Bridge). You'll come to a junction and it's there across the road.

Craven Cottage is only two stops away on the district line, getting off at Putney Bridge. You'll be able to cut through the park before the game but it will be closed after the game so you'll have to walk down Stevenage rd/Fulham Palace Rd to get back to the tube.

It's a mile and a half if you want to walk it either! Thumbs Up

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Day Breakfast or a burger and a Guinness / Magners for £10

YBIG 10% discount on all food

+ Brogans are generously donating £200 towards YBIG's 2014 charity Aoibheanns Pink Tie Clap
ClapClap

Will be a great day and night there lads so seeya there!Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links

deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 9:44am
Was there for Oman game great Craic drank way too much and missed my flight following day well worth it and as count says very close to Stamford bridge and tube station
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 10:09am
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Was there for Oman game great Craic drank way too much and missed my flight following day well worth it and as count says very close to Stamford bridge and tube station

Deco in drinking too much shocker

Deco in missing flight shocker

Not like you at all!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 10:21am

what's on in Stamford Bridge?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

what's on in Stamford Bridge?

EDL rally.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

Not like you at all!
open goal
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 11:00am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Not like you at all!
open goal

Ya well at least I only lost my phone once compared to other lads eh????,
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 11:35am
You got them there alright Deco
MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 12:26pm
Any idea if the boxing will be on in Brogans after the match?
17 International Caps
16 International Goals
COYFIG
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 12:37pm

Not like you at all!
open goal

Aye right Deco

Do you have travel insurance?...certain policies cover missed flights for unforseen circumstances. Just like el ninos phones are covered against theft, loss or accidental damage
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by MJD MJD wrote:

All depends if Baldie turns up after the game , as if he does i am sure someone will want to hit him Ouch
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by MJD MJD wrote:

All depends if Baldie turns up after the game , as if he does i am sure someone will want to hit him Ouch

I would imagine the queue would be something akin to this...

Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 7:51pm

Not like you at all!
open goal

Aye right Deco

Do you have travel insurance?...certain policies cover missed flights for unforseen circumstances. Just like el ninos phones are covered against theft, loss or accidental damage

Could you add jaggermeister to Decos travel insurance?
The dark side.. And the light
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 8:52pm

Not like you at all!
open goal

It wasn't lost it was stolen..........twice

I didn't spend 3 hrs in a Hamburg police station for the good of my health.

Edited by El_nino - 09 May 2014 at 8:53pm
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 8:59pm
I must be the only one that thinks this is one of the sh*ttest pubs Ive ever stepped in. Their 'promotions' are by no means cheap. Its not near the stadium. And the atmosphere in the pub is rubbish.

I dont think I'm going over the top in saying that they had arguably the worst Irish trad band on around after the Oman match. I dont know the place to know if there any alternatives and wont be there long enough to care but I wouldnt be running here if there was 
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 9:39pm
Thanks for the contribution there Kerrzy, I've always found it's not where you are, it's who you are with that counts though. The £200 going towards the ybig charity is more important than the "promotion" as it's going to a much better cause than any of us getting drunk for ten pence cheaper than what we are going to get anywhere else. It's also two stops on the tube to Putney which is four minutes. The pitch is a 10-15 minute walk from there. The game is on a Saturday too so should have a much bigger crowd in Brogans before and after compared to the Oman game, which was a work night if I remember correctly. The band can be red carded if you want as well.

Texting Phil there, the fight will be on and I'll drop in the irish sky box so that has reeling in the years and some other irish games, green is the colour etc on it. Anyone know if the game is on TV. If so, it was be recorded and shown after the boxing (which I presume is around 9.45/10pm?)
JohnnyD87 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyD87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

I must be the only one that thinks this is one of the sh*ttest pubs Ive ever stepped in. Their 'promotions' are by no means cheap. Its not near the stadium. And the atmosphere in the pub is rubbish.

I dont think I'm going over the top in saying that they had arguably the worst Irish trad band on around after the Oman match. I dont know the place to know if there any alternatives and wont be there long enough to care but I wouldnt be running here if there was 

2nd that! Deals were sh*te if existant at all, more life in a corspe then in their after the Oman game
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Thanks for the contribution there Kerrzy, I've always found it's not where you are, it's who you are with that counts though. The £200 going towards the ybig charity is more important than the "promotion" as it's going to a much better cause than any of us getting drunk for ten pence cheaper than what we are going to get anywhere else. It's also two stops on the tube to Putney which is four minutes. The pitch is a 10-15 minute walk from there. The game is on a Saturday too so should have a much bigger crowd in Brogans before and after compared to the Oman game, which was a work night if I remember correctly. The band can be red carded if you want as well.

Texting Phil there, the fight will be on and I'll drop in the irish sky box so that has reeling in the years and some other irish games, green is the colour etc on it. Anyone know if the game is on TV. If so, it was be recorded and shown after the boxing (which I presume is around 9.45/10pm?)

Good work seanie... and you are right about the atmosphere on a sat v midweek..don't be too harsh on poor Kerrzy.... when he was in there for the Oman game he had arrived from the Faroes game with NO Hotel room booked... sat there crying in his pint wishing he hadn't ruined his bedsheet with black duct tape
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic